Mac OS X - ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X!

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.74 Average
wgstarks Offline
Posting Freak
@MariusTh86 -- Feature Request:
Would it be possible to add "SDTV" to the list of valid sources?

[Image: 5keqv4.jpg]

Kodi recognizes the SDTV file name tag but ViMM is removing my SDTV tags when I fetch metadata and I'm having to rename all the files and folders manually to add the tags back. Also having to manually add <videosource>SDTV</videosource> to nfo file.

Thanks

MacMini 5,2 HTPC (Isengard 15.2/Aeon Madnox/MacOSX 10.10.5)/Onkyo TXNR609/Panny65VT30
find quote
wgstarks Offline
Posting Freak
I'm not sure if this is a bug, and can't see how to fix it. ViMM keeps downloading German artwork. At first I thought maybe the art was labeled improperly on Fanart.TV, but it was happening so much that I started checking the website. The art is labeled as German but ViMM downloads it anyway. I was going to make sure my language was set to English in preferences but I don't see any language settings at all. How do I set a language?

MacMini 5,2 HTPC (Isengard 15.2/Aeon Madnox/MacOSX 10.10.5)/Onkyo TXNR609/Panny65VT30
find quote
MariusTh86 Offline
Posting Freak
There is in fact a language setting in 'Preferences' under the 1st tab called: 'General', there is an option called 'Database Language', I believe setting that option to your preferred language will also set the artwork language.

I've added some "SDTV" options to the latest nightly build, let me know how it goes:
https://www.mediafire.com/?8j6ve2f4je6et

ViMediaManager - The Best Media Manager for Mac OS X
find quote
wgstarks Offline
Posting Freak
(2015-09-29 01:11)MariusTh86 Wrote:  There is in fact a language setting in 'Preferences' under the 1st tab called: 'General', there is an option called 'Database Language', I believe setting that option to your preferred language will also set the artwork language.

I've added some "SDTV" options to the latest nightly build, let me know how it goes:
https://www.mediafire.com/?8j6ve2f4je6et

I missed the language setting completely.Blush It was already set to "USA English" though. Not sure what's going on with the artwork. It's random but happening often, even when english selections are available.

Thanks for the SDTV!!! Looks like it's working great. Tested with a couple of single selections. No problems. Now I'm running a much larger batch. Don't anticipate any problems with them either.

find quote
demosthien Offline
Quick question MariusTh86...

With regard to an earlier post by me about how long it takes for the TV Show "New Episodes" update to work (because it goes through every episode of some long running shows such as the old Doctor Who).

Does the "Lock" function remove that show from this "New Episode" update?

I want to be able to run this update so that new episodes in the source folder are recognised and moved/renamed etc but not have to wait all day for it to check through old Doctor Who, Count Duckula, old Danger Mouse etc (because those shows are now over with it's very unlikely to ever be any new content - if there were I could then unlock the TV Show and let it run the update).
(This post was last modified: 2015-11-18 17:01 by demosthien.)
find quote
MariusTh86 Offline
Posting Freak
If an item is locked, it should be skipped during episode updates, though if you have a download folder, items will probably still be moved directly into the folder, but it won't be renamed, moved to a seasons folder or fetched information for.

find quote
demosthien Offline
Cool. Thanks.
find quote
leroy_1980 Offline
After the latest Mac os update on 21th of January, the program does not start.
Is there any way to make it work?
Thanks
find quote
MariusTh86 Offline
Posting Freak
Try the steps outlined in this post to completely reset ViMediaManager:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1542973

find quote
leroy_1980 Offline
(2016-01-23 23:39)MariusTh86 Wrote:  Try the steps outlined in this post to completely reset ViMediaManager:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1542973

Thank you!!! That solved my problem.
find quote
JustinAiken Offline
Fan
Could WebDL also be added as a source?

Kodi: Kodi 15.2, with Transparency!
30 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7 920, GTX 720
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", openelec/embedded
find quote