• 146(current)
OS X ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X!
I have a feature request for you Marius!

Would it be possible to have a filter function in addition to the search option so that I can view only those movies/tv shows that suit certain criteria within the metadata?

Example: I want to be able to see only those movies that have a genre set including "Family" or I only want to see movies from a particular studio.

Ta.
@azkajukenbo: The crashes may be due to inability to read data from a networked drive fast enough, i don't know how to solve this issue yet.

@demosthien:
Maybe the error is with OSMC? check to see if the image file names are still following the same pattern those from the items that do work, see if there's a noticable difference in the .nfo files, such as a difference in the filepath to images, possibly try to reset OSMC and see if the problem still occurs, and if it affects every item or still only the 'new' items.

I've been working on the idea of a filter for an upcoming version, unfortunately i've temporarily halted development, but you can see how it would work in the pre-build, very unfinished demo:
https://www.mediafire.com/?8j6ve2f4je6et#w6kirc1orlaig
ViMediaManager - The Best Media Manager for macOS
Question, is there a way to not have it add "season-all-fanart" by default? The "season-all" art overrides the specific season fan art/posters.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2016-09-26, 18:54)Ruk12345 Wrote: Question, is there a way to not have it add "season-all-fanart" by default? The "season-all" art overrides the specific season fan art/posters.

Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
Unfortunately it either downloads all season art, or none.
I have a movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063688 that keeps getting scraped incorrectly. ViMM finds this one instead http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0155267.
Is there anyway to manually select the movie when fetching metadata? I tried "Manual Search" with IMDB and TMDB id's but I just get an error that I must fetch metadata first.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Did you try entering the title in the Manual Search dialog? I entered "Thomas Crown Affair" and hit return. It gives both movies. Just select one, then hit OK on the lower right.
LibreELEC 10.0.4 * ViMediaManager or TinyMediaManager | Raspberry pi 4b
Sharing media from NAS via NFS (optical out to receiver, HDMI to TV) | TV remote with CEC / Bluetooth keyboard
(2016-10-11, 20:41)Glorious1 Wrote: Did you try entering the title in the Manual Search dialog? I entered "Thomas Crown Affair" and hit return. It gives both movies. Just select one, then hit OK on the lower right.

I tried just the title and title (year). These both resulted in the version listed above without any choice involved. I also tried the IMDB id number and TMDB id number. These both gave an error that no results were found. Was finally able to get the correct listing by just searching "Thomas" and selecting the proper listing. Seems there is definitely something buggy here. I made sure that the original search was an exact match for the IMDB listing. The popup instructions when hovering over the search field also state that IMDB ID's will work, which isn't the case.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2016-10-11, 23:27)wgstarks Wrote: I tried just the title and title (year). These both resulted in the version listed above without any choice involved. I also tried the IMDB id number and TMDB id number. These both gave an error that no results were found. Was finally able to get the correct listing by just searching "Thomas" and selecting the proper listing. Seems there is definitely something buggy here. I made sure that the original search was an exact match for the IMDB listing. The popup instructions when hovering over the search field also state that IMDB ID's will work, which isn't the case.
That's odd, entering 'Thomas Crown Affair' worked fine for me (although 'tt0063688' didn't). I doubt it would make a difference, but I wonder if, in Preferences > Services > General, you have IMDB selected for Rating?
LibreELEC 10.0.4 * ViMediaManager or TinyMediaManager | Raspberry pi 4b
Sharing media from NAS via NFS (optical out to receiver, HDMI to TV) | TV remote with CEC / Bluetooth keyboard
Even odder still, I can't seem to reproduce any of the mentioned issues.

If the ID isn't recognised in manual search, try prefixing it with 'id:' (without the quotes), it should start to scrape the movie as soon as you press 'okay'.
(2016-11-03, 21:52)MariusTh86 Wrote: Even odder still, I can't seem to reproduce any of the mentioned issues.

If the ID isn't recognised in manual search, try prefixing it with 'id:' (without the quotes), it should start to scrape the movie as soon as you press 'okay'.

Thanks. I'll give that a shot if this happens again. Never had this issue before though, so who knows when that'll be. Smile
Hey Marius, I've been trying to download your app but I keep timing out trying to access the page. Do you happen to have a mirror?

Thanks!
(2016-12-08, 20:46)Offsprin Wrote: Hey Marius, I've been trying to download your app but I keep timing out trying to access the page. Do you happen to have a mirror?

Thanks!

This works https://www.mediafire.com/?8j6ve2f4je6et#w6kirc1orlaig
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
My webhost has gone down, and they're not seemingly making any progress going back up, so i've put up a mirror here:

http://vitalis.hostfree.pw/vimediamanager/

And as mentioned by Ruk12345, the mediafire link still works. Smile

I'll fix the 1st page of this thread, but automatic updates may be down until I've found a new permanent host or if the old server comes back up again.
I have been getting this a lot lately

Good news is I can hit ESC and it goes away, but happening often enough that I thought I post.

P.S. hope your holidays and new year were/are grand @MariusTh86
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
  • 146(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X!19