• 2(current)
OS X ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X!
Thank You!!!
Finally...
It seems that movies titles with slash / like
Marat/Sade (1967)
gives back error when fetching metadata.
smilenkovski Wrote:Thank You!!!
Finally...
It seems that movies titles with slash / like
Marat/Sade (1967)
gives back error when fetching metadata.

What's the error it gives? or what does it do instead of what you're expecting it to do?
Hi again,

Trying it with mac osx lion but crashing immediately after adding movies source located on my nas (diskstation). Too bad...
A NAS huh... how do you have access to it? USB? Wireless network connection? and how many movies are on it?

I've put a second beta online with a few of the suggestions added, let me know how it works! Wink
That was fastest update ever. Unfortunately we got error message
"the file could not be loaded"
EDIT
While updating whitin application (beta update checked).
I'll update from the first post.
Thanks
Thanks, i'll check out what's wrong with the update system ^^;
Hi Marius.
Just to say thanks again for this app. Many of us are keeping some windows vmware on our macs just because of Ember or some other win media scraper. I hope that you'll keep at good work and improve your app. I'm exploring VmediaManager for the last hour and it is very promising. Few crashes (Lion) here and there but it seems that this smell like final solution for media scraper on Mac.
smilenkovski Wrote:Hi Marius.
Just to say thanks again for this app. Many of us are keeping some windows vmware on our macs just because of Ember or some other win media scraper. I hope that you'll keep at good work and improve your app. I'm exploring VmediaManager for the last hour and it is very promising. Few crashes (Lion) here and there but it seems that this smell like final solution for media scraper on Mac.

I'm really glad to hear that! I can only hope I can get ViMM to be of the same level (or better Wink ) as Ember some day. ^^
Ok, so b2 does the same thing , however i see the startup screen now.

I have the same setup with a NAS , basically a samba share from Linux , with my Movies on it. User is Guest , so everyone can access that part of the Share.

Movies are around 300

Does that help ?
DrPepper Wrote:Ok, so b2 does the same thing , however i see the startup screen now.

I have the same setup with a NAS , basically a samba share from Linux , with my Movies on it. User is Guest , so everyone can access that part of the Share.

Movies are around 300

Does that help ?

Maybe, I hope so, I'm going to build in some error checking and see if we can solve this problem. Wink
ViMediaManager - The Best Media Manager for macOS
how can i remove the "old" preferences i changed.

i wanna test something
The preferences are in your ~/Library/Preferences folder under the name of com.vidalvanbergen.vimediamanager.xml
ViMediaManager - The Best Media Manager for macOS
ok, when i remove the preferences , it works again.

now i only added my series, and that works.

First remark though, try to cache the full list onto the computer , that makes it faster, instead of getting the information as you want to access it.
ok, the minute i add my movies , it starts spinning and spinning , and it crashes...
so the more you add via NAS , the faster it crashes
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X!19