[warning] Sandisk Cruzer Blade 16GB
Thumbs Down 
This is to spare others from buying this absolutely Piece Of Crap stick Stare

It is by far the slowest USB pendrive I've EVER encountered, especially the writing is slow.
It might be quite cheap, but it's still way way too expensive, if you take into consideration how slow it is.
I haven't measured the transfer speed, but I know that after 45mins, I had to abort the write operation to it; I had then managed to fill it maybe to 50% (flac files)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

pike Wrote:This is to spare others from buying this absolutely Piece Of Crap stick Stare

It is by far the slowest USB pendrive I've EVER encountered, especially the writing is slow.
It might be quite cheap, but it's still way way too expensive, if you take into consideration how slow it is.
I haven't measured the transfer speed, but I know that after 45mins, I had to abort the write operation to it; I had then managed to fill it maybe to 50% (flac files)

I use this stick for my unraid OS gave me a mini heart attack when I read your subject line. Glad my usage of it doesn't involve much writing.
I use mine for normal use, transferring docs, media, etc., and I have no such issue. Have you used more than one of the same make? It could be fooked perhaps..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[warning] Sandisk Cruzer Blade 16GB0