Change the scraper for a specific content (Concert)
Question 
Hi,

Concerning Music Concerts from DVD, Bluray, I have some of them in my XBMC library. I think the IMDB default XBMC scraper can provide a good set of information/screens for this purpose.

The thing is the concerts are all mixed with my movies in the Movies library.

I already have a separated library menu for concerts, but when I add a content to this library (selecting video musics, the media files are selected to this "Concerts" library) I can only choose MTV or Yahoo scraper.

I'd like to know if there is a way so I can choose the content as music video (so my library will be created under "Concerts" menu) but choosing IMDB scraper.

I'm not a programmer but it doesn't seems difficult to achieve.

Ideas?

BR

Guile
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=909333&postcount=9
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Guilestudio Wrote:Hi,

Concerning Music Concerts from DVD, Bluray, I have some of them in my XBMC library. I think the IMDB default XBMC scraper can provide a good set of information/screens for this purpose.

The thing is the concerts are all mixed with my movies in the Movies library.

I already have a separated library menu for concerts, but when I add a content to this library (selecting video musics, the media files are selected to this "Concerts" library) I can only choose MTV or Yahoo scraper.

I'd like to know if there is a way so I can choose the content as music video (so my library will be created under "Concerts" menu) but choosing IMDB scraper.

I'm not a programmer but it doesn't seems difficult to achieve.

Ideas?

BR

Guile

I too would like this, but I would rather use TMDB option. Seems like we should be able to choose whatever scraper we want for each selection. Can anyone do a quick change to the TMDB scraper to allow it to be chosen under music videos, or tell me how to edit the file so I can do it.

Thanks
Hi There,

is it possible to chose another Scraper for concerts. I can only use the "AudioDB.com" but i want to get "themoviedb.com" instead

------------------------------

I found this THE MUSICVIDEODB MQ

http://superrepo.org/metadata.themusicvideodb.org/

It solved the problem for me

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change the scraper for a specific content (Concert)0