[REQUEST] GBTV Video Plugin for Apple TV
Big Grin 
Anyone want to see if they could whip one up?

It's subscriber based video, but I believe they've contracted with the company that does MLB.com's video/subscriber stuff; you might be able to just modify that plug-in for this.

http://www.gbtv.com

I'll put $25 on it.
I second this notion. I would like to be able to view it on the Windows platform. XBMC is the greatest thing ever and if I could use GBTV without using a browser I'd be in heaven.
lovewiibrew Wrote:I second this notion. I would like to be able to view it on the Windows platform. XBMC is the greatest thing ever and if I could use GBTV without using a browser I'd be in heaven.

Me too! I'm dying to get it onto the TV somehow, and I don't really want to buy a Roku for 1 thing. I think an XBMC plugin would be perfect; not only for the ATV, but for everyone who has an XBMC media center/it installed on their computer!
I would use this nightly. I wish I had the skills to put it together myself.
I would be willing to donate $ to someone...
beschmid Wrote:I would be willing to donate $ to someone...

I think we should all email GBTV.

I think this seems like a reasonable thing for them to put together and offer; because they've they hired the company that does MLB.tv, and there's already an XBMC app for that, I would think some of the framework/coding would be similar.

Maybe we should contact the dev of the MLB plugin?
and now I feel really dumb. I should stick to things I am good at.
and now I feel really dumb. I should stick to things I am good at.
Don't give up on this guys. We can find someone to help us out. Keep looking.
I tweeted at them about an update on the iOS Airplay streaming and XBMC...haven't heard anything back. Doesn't look like they reply to anyone. ;(
noticed the thread when searching.... looks like someone built it

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=112944

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] GBTV Video Plugin for Apple TV0