• 7(current)
QuickTimeBrowser
(yazoo @ oct. 10 2005,23:43 Wrote:how about skinning this script, how is it done?
does it work for you yazoo?
would be nice if the script was compatible with installer script on xbmcscripts, it isnt now because of the _xmlplus folder that needs to be in lib, if they could be in same folder as script, it would be compatible.

possible ?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(mikept @ oct. 10 2005,18:42 Wrote:ok, ooba didn't work too so i suspected the _xmlplus files and i revert them to the xbmc cvs of 03-10 and ooba now works again but quicktimebrowser still doesnt' work. Huh

updated...

ok, quicktimebrowser runs but can't show any trailer, samething like 1.36a
it's working fine. see reports here

(yazoo @ oct. 10 2005,18:43 Wrote:how about skinning this script, how is it done?
same... see here for how to change background.
buttons etc. are the colors defined by the skin. nothing special is done to change their look, so edit your skin if you want to change the buttons / text / colors.

(pike @ oct. 11 2005,07:51 Wrote:would be nice if the script was compatible with installer script on xbmcscripts, it isnt now because of the _xmlplus folder that needs to be in lib, if they could be in same folder as script, it would be compatible.

possible ?
you can try to dump the content of the _xmlplus folder inside the scripts folder and see if it works (not the folder itself, just the content - or try both maybe...)
(mikept @ oct. 10 2005,23:58 Wrote:
(yazoo @ oct. 10 2005,23:43 Wrote:how about skinning this script, how is it done?
does it work for you yazoo?
yes the script works, but would love it to be skinned.

update: enabled the background and now its skinned Nod

nice

hi,

just installed qtv1.37 as per the instructions and when i choose a trailer size to play all i get in a window saying "finding trailer url". the trailer never plays.  can anyone help??

thanks

schmenders

have same problem, compilation xbmc.2005.1012-fedr
this has been addressed already. there was an alteration with apple's site that affected it, no revamp as of yet. same issue with launchbrowser but it has been adapted.
is there any fix for this yet? i love the quicktimebrowser script and use it quite a lot.. hoper there'll be a fix soon..
look link

the fixed quicktime is there ok, can you please just try and use the search feature built into these forums?

this script is really great! nice job!

but it would be even better if it could show thumbnails. perhaps something like apple's front row.

front row does it, so i presume it can be done. has anyone already done it, and i have missed it?

just want to point out i released a v1.38; see 1st post of this thread.
this should fix the problem mentioned above about trailers not playing.
i didn't test it though.
just downloaded 1.38..... seems to be 1.37.... not got the fix.... could you have upped the wrong version by mistake?

ah wait i see the quicktime_util.py has changed... the original fix was to quicktime.py (as posted on this board many times) so i was confused. i take it you incorporated the fix into quicktime_util.py somehow...

(majortom @ mar. 24 2006,10:30 Wrote:just downloaded 1.38..... seems to be 1.37.... not got the fix.... could you have upped the wrong version by mistake?
that's because you're not looking at the right place.
the fix i saw was added to quicktimebrowser.py, but it should have been in quicktimebrowser_utils.py.
check in that file, in the getmov function:
Quote: movielink = replace(movielink,'.i640','640w')
movielink = replace(movielink,'.i480','480')
movielink = replace(movielink,'.i320','320')
*edit:
(majortom @ mar. 24 2006,10:33 Wrote:ah wait i see the quicktime_util.py has changed... the original fix was to quicktime.py (as posted on this board many times) so i was confused. i take it you incorporated the fix into quicktime_util.py somehow...
indeed.

• 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QuickTimeBrowser0