Problem playing movies in Nightly build 15/9/11
dallasnights Wrote:Hi there, where do you diddle the de-interlacing settings and turn on and off can you point me in the right direction or menu

It's in the OSD menu. Go to video, then deinterlacing set to auto and at the bottom of the menu save as default for all videos. It really should also be in the system wide video prefs, but right now the OSD is the only way to get to this setting.
thanks now one more question for anyone, I know stupid one but anyhow, how do I get to OSD menu on the latest nightly build for ATV,,

Thanks again!
dallasnights Wrote:thanks now one more question for anyone, I know stupid one but anyhow, how do I get to OSD menu on the latest nightly build for ATV,,

Thanks again!

You could always look in the XBMC iOS FAQ
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM...ecific_FAQ

But I will save you a click

Quote:How do I bring up the OSD during playback? - Press and hold SELECT
In case that wasn't clear before, the problem was fixed and the nightlies since 9/17 are fine. AFAIK those still with problems ran the 9/15 or 9/16 nightly, which stored a bad setting value in guisettings.xml

There are a few ways to fix this:
- through the OSD as mentioned in a few posts of the thread. The important part is to save as default for all videos.
- by deleting the guisettings.xml file
- with a manual edit of the <interlacemethod> value in guisettings.xml to the value 1
Always read the Kodi online-manual, the FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Kodi Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem playing movies in Nightly build 15/9/110