New PSU for SILVERSTONE Sugo SG05-B
Hello forum...

I am concerned that I may be hitting the threshold with regard to how much power my HTPC is pulling. At this time I do not have the tools to guage accurately how much power my rig is pulling and need some advice on whether I should swap out the PSU that came with my case(300w). My HTPC system is as follows and there are pics which allow you to see what I'm working with..

My RIGWink

Beer40oz has presented a tempting offer by New Egg.. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6817139026 and I wonder if this PSU will fit my case?

..SO... if anyone has experience with this case and knows what PSU's fit with no issues then please share..

...cheersBig Grin
I really don't think it will fit in there...

CX 430 5.9"(W) x 3.4"(H) x 5.5"(L)

and yours at the moment: 4.92" x 3.94" x 2.50"
CpTHOOK- with everything in your htpc, this psu might be perfect for it- SILVERSTONE ST45SF 450W SFX12V 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
Blu,

Your purchase tips have been right on time especially the GPU tip you gave me a few weeks back(HIS Radeon HD 6570). I have purchased this PSU and will let you know the results once installed. It looks like the dimensions are pretty comparable.

...thanks

....cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New PSU for SILVERSTONE Sugo SG05-B0