No Video in iPlayer or CatchupTV
Hi, ive just got an ATV2 4.3 and ive jailbreaked it with Seas0nPass. Installed XBMC, iPlayer plugin and CatchupTV Plugin.

iplayer & CatchupTV both worked but was stuttering (due the lack of HW Acceleration I expect) so Ive updated to the Nightly (16092011) I got the hanging problem but ctrl-c fixed this and it updated ok.

Since then iPlayer and CatchupTV do not display video but the Audio is fine, you can skip fwd and back ok too.

Ive tried restoring back to OFW and going through the whole process again 3 times but the same problem with the video as soon as I update to a nightly build of XBMC Huh

Please Help!!

Thanks!
dandrogie Wrote:Hi, ive just got an ATV2 4.3 and ive jailbreaked it with Seas0nPass. Installed XBMC, iPlayer plugin and CatchupTV Plugin.

iplayer & CatchupTV both worked but was stuttering (due the lack of HW Acceleration I expect) so Ive updated to the Nightly (16092011) I got the hanging problem but ctrl-c fixed this and it updated ok.

Since then iPlayer and CatchupTV do not display video but the Audio is fine, you can skip fwd and back ok too.

Ive tried restoring back to OFW and going through the whole process again 3 times but the same problem with the video as soon as I update to a nightly build of XBMC Huh

Please Help!!

Thanks!

Fixed it! was the deinterlace setting issue

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Video in iPlayer or CatchupTV0