IMDB Scraper Trailers Missing?
Hello

Setting up my movie library, installed the IMDB scraper add-on and running ok, however no trailers are present from IMDB?

Checked film trailer is present on IMDB and it exists. I know when available trailers are taken from hd-trailers.net (and this works) however ideally I'd like to get trailers from IMDB for older films not present on hd-trailers.net.

Is there another option for getting trailers on the fly for older films that pre-date hd-trailers (2007)?

Advice please?
I am interested in knowing this as well. On some of my movies I have the option to view trailer and others I do not. Also, when using the IMDB scraper, I am not receiving a rating for the movie (yes, I have the receive imdb rating checked).

I am using the IMDB scraper because the TMDB will not ''connect to the remote server'' for some reason.
jackhulk Wrote:Hello

Setting up my movie library, installed the IMDB scraper add-on and running ok, however no trailers are present from IMDB?

Checked film trailer is present on IMDB and it exists. I know when available trailers are taken from hd-trailers.net (and this works) however ideally I'd like to get trailers from IMDB for older films not present on hd-trailers.net.

Is there another option for getting trailers on the fly for older films that pre-date hd-trailers (2007)?

Advice please?

IMDB use to be an option as a fall-back when not available on hd-trailers.net but I don't think it is any more or at least the build I'm using no longer has it ?

You have a couple of options use nfo's or XWMM to add the URL for the trailer XWMM would be the easiest and quickest option compared to nfo's

You other option is to download the trailers and put them in with the movie they can be named in two ways

<movie filename>-trailer.ext

movie-trailer.ext (exactly that name but can only be used if each movie has its own folder)
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IMDB Scraper Trailers Missing?0