• 14(current)
FileBot TV Renamer and Subtitle Downloader
Yes, but most subtitles aren't uploaded with FPS information. More importantly, FileBot the file hash to find suitable subtitles. This again will only work if subtitles have been upload with file hash information.

See https://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2615
Thanks, Will make the change and wait for any updates.
FileBot 4.7 is out! Get it here!

This is a new major release brings lots of improvements in almost all aspects. Lots of new features! Lots of new bindings! Lots of internal performance improvements!

Features:
Smart Mode for handling Movies, TV Shows, Anime and Music all at once
• Improved movie / episode auto-detection
• Support for TheMovieDB in Episode Mode
• Support for Renaming Folders (i.e. auto-delete left-behind empty folders)
• Resolve relative formats against the Media root folder (instead of the parent folder)
Send To context menu for Episodes / Filter / List panels
• Improved Filter tools and List tool
• Fix various OpenSubtitles Search/Download and Upload issues
• Fix various TheTVDB / AniDB / TVMaze issues
• Fix various multi-episode detection issues
• Fix various ID3 Tags lookup issues
• Fix various UI/UX issues
• Performance and caching improvements
• Improved logging and error messages
• Plex Naming Standard binding {plex}
• Use range multi-episode formatting by default when using {sxe} or {s00e00}
{s00e00} binding will now evaluate to TheTVDB Airdate Season/Episode numbers for AniDB absolute episode numbers.
• Subtitle language auto-detection when using the {lang} binding
• Subtitle language/category extension binding {subt}
• Spoken languages binding {languages}
• Stereoscopic 3D binding {s3d}
• A-Z folder binding {az}
• Just-in-time localization binding {localize} (e.g. {localize.German.Title})
• Filesize bindings {bytes}, {megabytes} and {gigabytes}
• Generic MediaInfo bindings {video}, {audio}, etc are now multi-stream bindings (and {videos}, {audios}, etc have consequently been removed)
• New CLI operation -revert to revert previous -rename operations
• CLI option --conflict now supports index conflict resolution behaviour
@file syntax for command-line argument passing
• Scripts from the online repository (e.g. fnConfusedysinfo) are now code signed and cryptographically secured against malicious tampering (not just HTTPS transport encryption)
Hmmm, I am wondering what this could mean, I have downloaded FileBot 4.7 many weeks ago or so. And that 4.7 version just downloaded from here is the identical file I have downloaded many or some weeks ago.
Newest stable Kodi (portable), Win 10 | skin: default Confluence
Means I haven't come around to update this thread since I released 4.7 last (last?) Monday. Big Grin
I'm having some issues with the amc script-- in a nutshell, the tvshow.nfo file generated by the script interferes with adding tvshow episodes to Kodi's library. I believe it's due to the fact that the tvshow.nfo file does not contain an <episodeguideurl> tag. If I delete the tvshow.nfo file and let Kodi's scrapers do their thing, everything is fine.

Is there a way to prevent the amc script from generating the tvshow.nfo file?

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like --def artwork=n is what I was looking for!
(2016-05-13, 18:47)rednoah42 Wrote: FileBot 4.7 is out! Get it here!

This is a new major release brings lots of improvements in almost all aspects. Lots of new features! Lots of new bindings! Lots of internal performance improvements!

Features:
• Fix various multi-episode detection issues

Hi. I'm new to using FileBot. I want to use it to re-name some anime that I have in Ember Media Manager. For normal files, it works fine, but I'm a little concerned about the multi-part episodes. Right now, the preset I'm using is
{n}.{S00e00}.{t} ({absolute})
For a 3-part episode, the result will be
showname.S01E01-E03.epname1, epname2 & epname3 (1).ext

One potential bug is that the absolute number does not reflect all the episodes.

A bigger issue is that I don't think Ember can handle them this way. Is there any way that I can get it to be in the format
showname.S01E01.epname1 (1).S01E02.epname2 (2).S01E03.epname3 (3).ext
(2016-07-14, 14:33)ss4johnny Wrote: A bigger issue is that I don't think Ember can handle them this way. Is there any way that I can get it to be in the format
showname.S01E01.epname1 (1).S01E02.epname2 (2).S01E03.epname3 (3).ext
This would definitely be a strange way to name your files. Not sure if any tool would be happy with that. This naming scheme can definitely be expressed as filebot format, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea. In anycase, this is best discussed in the filebot forums:
https://www.filebot.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=5
FileBot 4.7.2 is out! Get it here!

This bugfix release resolves a variety of regression issues and improves default behaviour.

Features:
• Improved auto-delete behaviour (use system trash, preserve hidden user files, etc)
• Improved multi-part movie auto-detection (i.e. {pi} will work better)
{plex} binding now forces Windows-compatible paths (e.g. strip colons)
• New MediaInfo bindings: {mediaTitle} and {bitdepth}
• New Info Object bindings: {id} (series/movie ID), {object} and {type}
• New Episode bindings: {sc} (season count) and {sy} (season years)
• Support for --action reflink (requires Linux and btrfs)
• Improved Windows 7/8/10 integration
• Improved logging and debugging options
• Lots of minor (and some more critical) bugfixes and enhancements
• Fixes for various regression issues
oops
I have a 2007 mac mini which can only run Lion.

Any idea how to find a compatible filebot version and install it manually?
FileBot 4.7.8
• Additional language preferences
• Additional Episode Sort Order: Absolute Airdate Order (useful for matching by airdate or episode title instead of SxE numbers)
• Additional bindings: {kbps} and {khz}
• Unified {localize} and {order} binding usage (e.g. localize.zho.n or order.airdate.sxe)
• Use powershell instead of cmd when executing commands on Windows (e.g. --def exec)
• Improved behaviour for -rename --q command-line usage
• Improved desktop integration for Gnome and KDE
• Improved support for Debian Linux armhf ABI (e.g. Raspberry Pi)
• Minor improvements and bugfixes
(2017-01-18, 08:42)Agora1 Wrote: I have a 2007 mac mini which can only run Lion.

Any idea how to find a compatible filebot version and install it manually?

Unfortunately, you're out of luck. FileBot will not work on an OS that old.
I'm converting from WMC to Kodi - finally. Movies were pretty darned easy I must say. But TV shows are a problem since I have terrabytes of ripped (and physical disks stored) of TV shows in .iso format. I'm trying to research a process to rename these things with the episode names in the disk name - for instance from

Breaking Bad- The Complete First Season - [Disc 1].ISO

to

Breaking Bad_S01E01_S1E02_S1E03_S1E04.ISO

Can this tool help? Any suggestions?
No. This use case is not supported. Reliably matching a ISO file to a number of episodes is pretty much impossible because that information is generally not available.

If you are an advanced user, then I could imagine doing some format trickery that might make things easier here and there.

e.g.
Code:
filebot -list --q "Breaking Bad" --filter "regular && s == 1" --format "{n} - {model.sxe.join ' & '} - {model.t.join ' & '}" --log OFF | head -n 1

Code:
Breaking Bad - 1x01 & 1x02 & 1x03 & 1x04 & 1x05 & 1x06 & 1x07 - Pilot & Cat's in the Bag... & ...And the Bag's in the River & Cancer Man & Gray Matter & Crazy Handful of Nothin' & A No-Rough-Stuff-Type Deal
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FileBot TV Renamer and Subtitle Downloader6