Odd Scraping Issue I Can't Figure for TV & Movies
Question 
Over a week ago I copied a dozen or more TV shows to my usual TV folder. I also setup a movie folder titled "Star Wars Original Trilogy Blu-ray", subfolders for each movie and dummy files in each subfolder, for the time being, with the

The subfolders and the movie files are named the same as my normal theatrical files that are in my main Movies folder.

In the Videos area of XBMC I setup "Star Wars Original Trilogy Blu-ray" as another movies folder to also use TheMoviesDB as a scrapper.

I tried to update the library and it found nothing. Not the movies and not the TV shows. I've never had that happen before.

I waited a day and nothing. I added a new TV show and it only found that.

Since then all new TV shows I add are found, however the batch of TV and Star Wars movies from that single day are still never found.

I'm at a loss as to why they are in invisible and am hoping someone else ran into this issue and somehow solved. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm currently running XBMX SVN r32525 Dharma with the Aeon65 skin.

I know it's kinda old, but up until now I've been happy with it.
Check the naming convention of the movies in the Moviedb, they have changed several times over the past few days. Some idiot over there wants to have their own personal naming schema and keeps adding 'Theatrical Version' or 'Special Edition' to the titles Angry.

Might not be your problem but worth checking.

If they are correct try running update library from the context menu.

The TVDB had some downtime recently, may be that you tried to scrape during that time - again try running update library.
steelman1991 Wrote:The TVDB had some downtime recently, may be that you tried to scrape during that time - again try running update library.

I think this may have had something to do with my issue. I fixed the problem by cutting and pasting the new stuff that was being ignored into a temp folder.

Turned on XMBC and ran an update. Exited and put the shows back. Turned on XMBC again and ran another update. It found everything. Movies and TV.

It's odd that all of those specific video files were seemingly flagged invisible. Not saying that's literally what happened, but it's the best way to describe the behavior.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Odd Scraping Issue I Can't Figure for TV & Movies0