Are some problems know ?
Hello.

I've used durign several years XBMC on my XBOX (one), and it was great.
I've droped it after switching to HD TV and HW players.
Because i'm watching only anime => Not compliant HW players h264 encode, SSA with lot of features used, i've very recently build a PC with XBMC in it.
GUI is still very simple and user friendly, things are still the same, great work for XBMC team.

I've first tested the stable release, subtitle handling was average, and then i've tested svn builds, to notice that subtitles had a huge improvement, and is still improving, near perfect (same result than MediaPlayerClassicHC + directvobsub).
There still some issues i've noticed, and before filling a bug report, i wanted to know if some problems are already known.
For now, the most is :
Font issue : When playing some mkv files, incorrect font is used.
If necessary, i can create a ticket and provide file for testing.
10 playback : Good think, there is one, but decoding exhibit a lot of block on plane areas, display with MPCHC+ffdshow is better. Is this known ? Is it planed to be improved ?

I've also a question : I've configured screen saver in slideshow within a directory with pictures.
- If i select "Dim when pause video", it works. Unfortunately, having a plasma screen, this is not an option because even dimed, picture is still static and can cause screen burning. If i don't select it, during a video pause, instead of starting, video is stoped (return to directory), and screen saver don't activate.
Is this behavior normal ? How can i have the screen saver activate during a pause of a video ?
You can change the dim level using AdvancedSetting.xml.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Adv...ensaver.3E
Another issue, don't know if it's a known issue :
Chapter jump is not accurate, video begin a few seconds (something around 1s to 3s) after the true/correct position of chapter.
This can make miss dialogue and break subtitle, if subtitle begin after the chapter, but before the position xbmc has jump to...
So, are the chapter jump and 10 bits issues known ?
Are they on a fixing list ?
Search here and add if not.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Are some problems know ?0