Subtitles issues/Report
I don't know if it's the correct place to report.
If not, please tell me where. I'm very interested in subtitles, and want to help as possible to improve/correct things.
It seems that actualy subtitles are evolving in dayly builds.
With : XBMCSetup-20110916-0c3e6a3-master, i've noticed that incorrect fonts where used in several files, but one file almost played incorrectly in almost all players (except MPCHC+Directvobsub) was played properly.
With : XBMCSetup-20110917-f8e99f8-master, all the incorrect fonts were played properly, but the file previously mentionned played incorrectly again, but more important, one file which played fine until now was broken (square instead of letters in subtitles).
I have several files i use to test subtitles, and if i can provide any feedback, i'll glady help...
Ok, here what i've done :
- Uninstall XBMCSetup-20110916-0c3e6a3-master.
- Delete fontconfig in temp directory.
- Install XBMCSetup-20110917-f8e99f8-master
- Test it with my test videos, and have problems i've reported.

Now, i just tested to delete again the fontconfig in temp directory.
Solved the broken file, working again, but there is still some files wich play incorrect fonts. (Can provide if necessary).
I've played deleting fontcongfig directory and play files in different orders, but there is still a few files wich have wrong fonts.
But, for now, this version has the best subtitles handling i've tested. Near perfect.
Good work !
So, no interested by feedback or providing files wich play fonts improperly ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitles issues/Report0