The database structure has been modified (country field for movies), so for this version to work, you have to delete the file media.emm in your EMM folder.
By doing that, EMM will download the new DB structure to be applied for the new medias.
You will also have to redefine the media location and re-scan the medias (re-scrape should be only needed to get the new country field).
But if I remember well, it was already what happened when EMM had a change in DB when the project was still alive.
emmr-v2421-x64 (not working)
The offline setup is also up to date for installing from scratch or updating your version. For now, I modified it to download installation files from the web space given by my provider rather than from the Emm-r SourceForge SVN repository.
Quote:- accept trailer links passed by the XML scraper if it is not begin with 'http://' (doesn't mean EMM can view/download it)
- change video meta tag duration from <duration> to <durationinseconds>
- allow video meta tag duration to overwrite Runtime field using <h>=hours <m><0m>=minutes <s><0s>=seconds, for example <h>:<0m>:<0s>
- fix some problems in XML scraper with accentuated chars in movie titles and cast
- fix automated XML scraper never saves poster and fanart
- fix Youtube trailer selection in Native and Rogue scraper
- fix IMDB search URL with accentuated chars in movie title which give bad search results
- top250 value scraped from Olympia XML IMDB scraper v1.5 is taken into account
- Added the "Country" field for movies in EMM Database and in Movie Info panel
- point temporarily to "pcjco.dommel.be" for updates
- Update Rogue and Native Scraper to scrape "Country" from IMDB
- Added the "Original Title" field in Movie Info panel and on main panel
- some tweaks on SortTitle to unify behavior between Native and XML scraper
- modify XML scraper module to show certifications
The Olympia XML scrapers are not included.
As I also made few modifications on it. Here is the link : modified Olympia XML scraper v1.5
1. unzip it to your emm/Modules folder.
2. Enable XML scraper in Settings/Movies/Scrapers both for 'Data' and 'Images & Trailers'
3. Click on 'Populate Scrapers'
Quote:- modify Olympia XML IMDB scraper v1.5 to scrape certifications
- modify Olympia XML IMDB scraper v1.5 to remove "IMDb - " string from original title