XBMC + Live TV (with pvr/streaming option)
I have been scrownging the forums for info but can't seem to find what I am looking for. I am running windows 7 on a zotac nd22 with sickbeard/sabnzbd all running together. I then have another ATV box running xbmc that I use to access my shows in another room.

I am switching from ATT/uverse/DVR to regular old SD cable with a few HD channels. There are a few things I am trying to do.

- Is it possible to watch live tv (stream it from the main xbmc box) to the ATV?

- Can the main XBMC record HD/SD feeds in a way that it can then be shared to the ATV?

- Would a USB tuner work (since in the zotac box I don't have any options to install internal components)

I guess another option would be to set up a tuner card in my main PC (non xbmc one) that could do the PVR function... I know some of the setups probably have a unique way of recording video. I am hoping to get live tv accesable on two xbmc boxes as well as watching record video from the same feed.

I imagine this topic has at least been talked about, but like many things I look into... it is kind of hard to get it down to an easily searchable topic.

Any help would be great, thanks in advance for any replied.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC + Live TV (with pvr/streaming option)0