Broken Scrapers
Hi! I'm a new member, so don't hate on me too bad. I did some looking in the forums, but didn't find this exact issue. If there's another thread with the solution, send me there and I'll try not to waste your time!

Basically, I just downloaded XBMC and installed, but the main scrapers (Amazon, IMDB are the ones I'm hoping for) are tagged as broken, and did not install. Further investigation tells me that they are listed as broken in the repository.

However, since there are recent threads on here regarding these scrapers, I'm assuming that at least some people are still using them. If that's the case, how do I fix them? Is there a workaround, or did I just have a bad install?

Thanks for any help! It's appreciated.
The Amazon scraper is un-maintained and broken now for a while. The IMDb one should be up and running (at least it is here).
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
IMDB works for me. That's what I use.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Broken Scrapers0