3 questions about NextPVR.
Just installed NextPVR and I have a few questions. One, how do you get the radio channels to scan? I have a WinTV-HVR-2255 Dual Tuner PCI Express TV tuner. I have a Winegard FL5500A FlatWave Amplified antenna hooked into the radio spot. Not even sure it would be good for picking up radio channels. lol I can scan channels in WinTv no issue.

Other question is what is the best decoders to use? I have Windows 8 and it seems really slow to change channels. I have cable plugged into it just straight from the wall. The opens for decoders are as follows.

Video Renderer EVR

Video Decoders
MPEG2 Video MainConcept (HCW) MPEG-2 Video Decoder
H.264 Video Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder

Audio
MPEG1 Audio MPEG Audio Decoder or Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder or Hauppauge MPEG Layer-1/2 Audio Decoder

AC3 Audio Hauppauge AC3 Decoder or Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder or Hauppauge E-AC3 Decoder

E-AC3 Audio Hauppauge E-AC3 Decoder

AAC Audio Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder

HE-AAC Audio Disabled

Last thing is I originally bought the WinTV-HVR-2255 Dual Tuner thinking I could plug in two things since it had 2 spots to hook an antenna into it. I didn't realize the one was only for radio. I bought the Winegard FL5500A for normal over the Air digital tv for my local stations and I wanted to plug in cable into the other spot, but now I can't. Is there any way I could join the two lines into one and plug them both into the one spot and pick up both Digital Air and Digital cable out?
Regarding the radio request you probably want to post here

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=214747

Don't think that the normal FM/AM radio is supported yet?
NextPVR doesn't let you scan for FM stations, but you use the 'Add FM' button top explicitly add an FM stations.

The NextPVR video renderer and video decoder settings will make no difference to you in Kodi. Those are only for when you are viewing in NextPVR itself.

Sorry, can't help you with the antenna question.
(2015-02-05, 11:58)Hedda Wrote: Don't think that the normal FM/AM radio is supported yet?
NextPVR's FM radio stations are usable in Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3 questions about NextPVR.0