• 42(current)
New MythTV add-on using libcmyth
(2012-04-18, 01:14)bilbonvidia Wrote: Anyone had an issue where live tv wont work after a reboot, both in myth front end and xbmc? If I reconfigure the backend it plays again until re-boot.

My problem was that my dvb-s and dvb-t2 card were swapping device ids on every reeboot so that mythtv though dvb-t2 was dvb-s & vice versa. Managed to stop this using udev rules as per the myth tv forum.
@bilbonvidia

I had the same problem with my cards (but a dual dvb-t and single dvb-t2 in my case)

I got around it by passing the adapter_nr option to the module(s) by specifying it in my /etc/modprobe.d/options.conf:

Code:
options dvb_usb disable_rc_polling=1
options dvb_usb_dib0700 adapter_nr=0,1 force_lna_activation=1
options em28xx_dvb adapter_nr=2

I never thought of writing a udev rule, just shows how many ways there are to skin a cat in linux!
(2012-04-20, 21:43)InoD Wrote: Anyway, I can upload my build results (64-bit ION and Ultra only) to Dropbox when I've got a successful build for both.
My latest successful build:
OpenELEC_PVR-ION.x86_64-devel-20120410202935-r10494.tar.bz2
OpenELEC_PVR-Ultra.x86_64-devel-20120410214446-r10494.tar.bz2

Hey, thanks, that even matches the version of openelec I've been using.. Now to download and setup a PXE boot for it.
I've updated the addon now. I rewrote the artwork grapper so the greedy downloading should be fixed now. The downloading is takinf place in the background now and the preview image will be used if no fanart/coverart is found.

The regex for generation folder names for series has been changed. It can now be used for naming both the folder and title of the series inside the folder using (?<folder>) and (?<title>) in the regex. The default value will use the title as the folder name and subtitle as the title. I've also added a new regex to detect from the title+subtitle if the recording belongs to a series. If the regex match the title:Confusedubtile name the recording will be classified as a series regardless of duration and genre. The default value "" doesn't match any recordings.
In my case the series are named like this:

Sagen genåbnet (26): Slagsbrødre
The Walking Dead (18)
Rejsebureauet (4:9)

I use the following regex to extract the foldername before the episode number and use the episode number or the part of the title after the episode as the title:
Code:
^(?<folder>.+?)(\([[:digit:]]+\):(?<title<.+)$|\((?<title>.+?)\))
And the following regex to check if it is a part of a series:
Code:
.+?\([[:digit:]]+\)($|:.+$)

I also fixed a major bug in the windows version. It turned out that the mutex in libcmyth was disabled in the windows version. This caused some unpredictable errors when two threads concurrently send messages to the backend. The windows build in the first post has been updated.
Libcmyth MythTV addon for xbmc-pvr [source] [forum thread]
New update. Timeshift is working now!
Libcmyth MythTV addon for xbmc-pvr [source] [forum thread]
(2012-04-22, 20:40)tsp42 Wrote: New update. Timeshift is working now!

My god! I can't keep up!

You continue to make my favourite software even more favourite!

(2012-04-22, 21:15)Jimmer Wrote:
(2012-04-22, 20:40)tsp42 Wrote: New update. Timeshift is working now!

My god! I can't keep up!

You continue to make my favourite software even more favourite!

tsp42,

Thank you for all the work you do on this add-on.

Dubstar_04

All Things PVR
I gave mythtv 0.25 along with the other mythtv xbmc ago but decided to switch back. I uninstalled mythtv and reinstalled 0.24 and then installed this xbmc from scratch but I am having an issue with live tv, xbmc just hangs, the epg populates okay. Here is my pastebin log
http://pastebin.com/symMcwme

Any suggestions?
(2012-04-22, 13:37)tsp42 Wrote: I use the following regex to extract the foldername before the episode number and use the episode number or the part of the title after the episode as the title:
Code:
^(?<folder>.+?)(\([[:digit:]]+\):(?<title<.+)$|\((?<title>.+?)\))

slight typo, I think; it should be:

Code:
^(?<folder>.+?)(\([[:digit:]]+\):(?<title>.+)$|\((?<title>.+?)\))

So, I've got a weird one... two different series, almost the same title; one is called

California's Gold

and the other is

California's Golden Parks

I get a subfolder in the California's Gold folder with the name of "en Parks". The regex I use is:

Code:
^(?<folder>.+)::(?<title>.+)

Other than that, thanks for the changes!

Does crystalhd work with livetv?
(2012-04-23, 03:08)tdavis Wrote: slight typo, I think; it should be:

Code:

So, I've got a weird one... two different series, almost the same title; one is called

California's Gold

and the other is

I get a subfolder in the California's Gold folder with the name of "en Parks". The regex I use is:

Code:

Interesting that it matches the first program, and assumes that the rest is the subtitle.

(PS. Go Huell Howser!)
OK, got the new branch. Greedy download has stopped and I can see thumbnails per episode, but it's not downloading fanart/thumbs at the series/folder level as far as I can tell (still have default icons and no background). Is there something special I need to enable?
(2012-04-23, 16:40)fiveisalive Wrote:
(2012-04-23, 03:08)tdavis Wrote: slight typo, I think; it should be:

Code:

California's Gold

and the other is

Code:

Interesting that it matches the first program, and assumes that the rest is the subtitle.

Nothing that I record has an episode number in it.. It could be the fact that Schedules Direct does not put them in the title, and I've not set myth to add them either.

Quote:(PS. Go Huell Howser!)

Rofl
I can confirm the fanart/poster is no longer working as of the latest batch of commits. I usually use ReFocus, but switch to Confluence now and again to check out tsp specific features! That's when I noticed it was no longer pulling it in....

I also can't get anywhere with the newer regexp.... I too, have no episode number, so I thought I'd try out tdavis's suggestion - looks like it should split at the subtitle, but it doesn't work for me! I'm going to have to do a regexp primer to get myself up to speed....
Once you've changed the regex, there is two ways to get it to apply..

1) restart xbmc. This takes the longest, but it's guaranteed to work.
2) double click on the Recordings tab if your still using the original theme.

• 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New MythTV add-on using libcmyth8