Music library, album cover won't load automatically
I have an issue with the music library.
All my music is correctly tagged and I've tried to use the cdART script to download some fanarts and cover arts. This kinda seemed to work but the problem is that the cover art is not displayed unless I press

c --> Album information --> Get thumb --> remote thumb

After I did that, the cd cover shows up.

Any idea why it doesn't do this automatically? The information seems all be there but the functions
- Query info for all albums or
- Update library won't work

Thanks in advance
gotta bump this Big Grin. I checked again it it's almost for every album like this. It can't be the sense of automatic scraping when you have to click every album individually to get it to work No
I have a similar problem for which I haven't got a solution as yet. For me it appears to be the mySQL db as everything works fine when using a local sqlite db. I'm not sure if this is related to your issue as you haven't described your setup

I have noticed that any new media I add to the db correctly displays the embedded coverart (or coverart in the media directory saved as folder.jpg). The problem only seemed to happen with the original scan of media information into an empty mySQL library.
Openelec on ASRock ION 330 / Kodi on Win 7 PC
rocketpants Wrote:I have a similar problem for which I haven't got a solution as yet. For me it appears to be the mySQL db as everything works fine when using a local sqlite db. I'm not sure if this is related to your issue as you haven't described your setup

I have noticed that any new media I add to the db correctly displays the embedded coverart (or coverart in the media directory saved as folder.jpg). The problem only seemed to happen with the original scan of media information into an empty mySQL library.

thanks for the reply. I'm currently running the windows version of XBMC on my Win 7 64bit computer. I've also checked if it's a firewall issue but it isn't.
My movie database is as clean as it gets, I've done all the naming and fanart downloads through YANFOE. Sound is not so important for me but since the option exists to scrape it automatically and since I have all my music correctly tagged, I don't get where the problem is.

I will try to mess around with MediaMonkey if there is no simpler solution, but I still hope that somebody can point me in the right direction. If I have posted to little information, please tell me what you guys need to be able to help me Sad
I'm still struggling with this issue Confused

I've re-imported the sound countless times now, most of the artist pictures and fanarts are loaded normally, but the album covers still won't show up unless I go to Info --> Get thumb --> Remote thumb

Any idea why it doesn't work?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music library, album cover won't load automatically0