• 3(current)
XBMP/XBMC Logo Contest
hallo,

i submitted some drafts yesterday, which were all - retrospectively - too xboxy.

now i made this one:

and i would like some comments if possible...

thanks in advace,
sebi
sorry guys,

but you don't really deserve a logo of us. its about 7 days, that i uploaded my logo, and you have no to time to release it on a website of you! that is incredible!

you says, you doesn't have time? must sleep? hd is crashed? or are you taken by an alien?

how many days, we must hurd your bullshit?

now, for me its over! i design for you a logo in 2-3 hours. and you dont have time to upload it? then foret it! you can't use my logo, now its over.

and that is the last time, that i made something for you.
wow, 2-3h! amazing... i hope you know how much time it takes/took to code xbmp/xbmc.
Information 
hi, i just uploaded my logo zip file and want to make sure that
you got the file or not.
plz tell me if you got the file, thanks a lot.
i think i like the final logo/s to read "xbmc" in large/huge letters then "[url]www.xboxmediacenter.com"[/url] in small letters directly under.

what general style/look do you guys otherwise like (for a proffesional looking corporate logo for xbmc and/or xbmp)?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Information 
as my opinion, i like graphic style logo with logo type, thats means you can use the graphic logo or the logo type(fonts style) at different place,
eg: nike .

it has graphic style logo or just the nike fonts logo.
so you can use both or one of it depend on where you want to place it.
people are still uploading files called "xbmc.zip" or "xbmc.rar" or similar (two like those yesterday alone), please be more unique Image
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
i'll admit i was one of those people, gamester17. i didn't really glance through the forums pages, so, yeah. ;d i didn't know what to name it, but xmbc.zip. oh well.
xbmc_logo_rickz0rz.zip is a good format. Wink

Information 
hi, i want to know will my logo show at the preview page?
(don_super @ feb. 15 2004,07:58 Wrote:hi, i want to know will my logo show at the preview page?
yes it will. hope to find some time to update it soon. Smile

@delay: should i delete your files?
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
no, you can upload it. but, i must say that i am really unhappy whit your contest organisation. if i can call it "organisation". i am not sure if you have one.

i am web designer/developer and i also programming software in java. i know, how much time it needs to programming/developing software. that part of your work is ok.

anyway. i hope, that you upload the logos so fast as you can. i am sure, that your members here, wanna see they works. but they doesn't say anything, while they are afraid to be excuded from the contest.

i sorry about my hard words in the post, but i was really agressivly.
(delay @ feb. 16 2004,11:51 Wrote:no, you can upload it. but, i must say that i am really unhappy whit your contest organisation. if i can call it "organisation". i am not sure if you have one.

i am web designer/developer and i also programming software in java. i know, how much time it needs to programming/developing software. that part of your work is ok.

anyway. i hope, that you upload the logos so fast as you can. i am sure, that your members here, wanna see they works. but they doesn't say anything, while they are afraid to be excuded from the contest.

i sorry about my hard words in the post, but i was really agressivly.
well the logo page was never planed to the beginning. wasjust an extra sevice i provided to let ppl know what others do.

and i am sorry for the delay, but like i said before m hd crashed and some other things in "real live" took all my time. Smile

and i would never exclude someone from contest for saying whatever. maybe you have noticed that we only have nice ops here in the forums. Smile
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
just wait and see mine and rigor|mortis's logo'sSmile we'll upload them right before contest closing
real_men_don't_need_spacebars.
i'd like to see a skin made out of 27a or 29a, i think they look awesome.

-cameron
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMP/XBMC Logo Contest0