• 4(current)
XBMP/XBMC Logo Contest
hullebulle,

not wanting to sound pushy, but do you think you'll get the entries page updated before the close of the contest?

i'm just not altogether sure whether my entry was received, and others probably feel the same way...
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
Information 
ya
i've sent mine Smile
just in time.
ok. my final promise (and this time i will keep it). i gonna update the website within the next 24hrs. :d

i swear... (/me rasing his hand) Image
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
Star 
just in time... one more for xbmc/p
note! last time for enterring submittions for the contest is today at 13:00 g:tm (that's 1 pm greenwich mean time, ...ie. london time)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Information 
24 hours is almost past~hehe
Star 
(don_super @ feb. 27 2004,15:02 Wrote:24 hours is almost past~hehe
"feb. 26 2004,22:13" he still got just over 7 hours to go according to my and the forum clock which is on g:mt (greenwich mean time)
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
Quote:note! last time for enterring submittions for the contest is  today at 13:00 g:tm (that's 1 pm greenwich mean time, ...ie. london time)

so entries are closed and we don't know whether ours were received or not  Sad

fingers crossed that the cgi upload worked for me!

t

ps - it may be worth extending the deadline a couple of days...
dum - dum - dum.
/queue "moment of truth music.ogg"
so, you got mine, right? several variations on a theme. it's a 2-color eps (illustrator), so it'll transfer easily to stickers/shirts/patches/whatever

personally, i like the xbmc one with the bullseye best (second one up from the bottom).
@Hullebulle

24 hours are over. and you still doesnt upload it? how many promises you will make?

i better dont say antything.

Angry

and now? how is the winner?
(delay @ feb. 28 2004,11:48 Wrote:how is the winner?
give us at least a week to decide that (whole team must agree). on a post note we should never have posted a preview page at all as it just pisses (some people) off, a preview page was never planned it was just something hullebulle did as an extra thing
well i contributed some logos my self.  i made some different variations of the logo and also descriptions. to get all that on preview page might be difficult threfore would not give the right picture of my logo ideas. i dont mind at all if there is no preview page.

edit: one succestion would be thoug to publish the user names that contributed logo to the competition. this way ppl would be sure that their logo is in the competition.
Smile
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMP/XBMC Logo Contest0