Log File
Yo I need some help, I try to play some movies but I keep getting a popup that tells me that I must check my log for more information.
You won't receive much assistance with that post. Have a read of the following...

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid1707470

Also, please provide a debug log. Instructions are in my signature. Use the Basic method. After enabling debugging, restart kodi, then replicate the problem
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Getting such popups for no reason tells me that your system is installed with the wrong kind of addon(s).
Yo dawg, you are doing Kodi wrong. Do Kodi right and you should be able to play some movies.
(2017-07-13, 23:28)Powerhouse Wrote: Yo dawg, you are doing Kodi wrong. Do Kodi right and you should be able to play some movies.

Thanks for the great advice, Einstein Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Log File0