MediaPortal TVServer and XBMC
I finally got the MP TVServer up and running (or atleast most of the way there. I was interested in trying out the PVR branch that allows XXBMC to interface with TVServer.

I think I got the correct XBMC plugin installed in TV server and the latest version of Margro PVR build but I don't see how to access the pvr functionality.

In TVServer although the plugin is selected, I wasn't able to locate a config page (if there is one).

Can anyone point me to an installation guide.

Thanks Again.
Just done this myself.

You need to activate the mediaportal PVR addon then configure that with the IP of the machine running the TV server. Just go to addons - PVR addons.

I managed to get my HTPC working with the TV server and via other machines on my network - damn impressive. The latest build crashes on channel change and pausing for me though - nearly there.
It is funny in TVServer, I can activate the XBMC plugin (it shows up in the list of available plugins and I can check the checkbox) but it never shows up as a plugins where you can set the parameters. I am wondering if I have the correct
There are no parameters in the TV Server, just need to activate it. All the settings are in the PVR add-on that you should be concerned about.

I've been spending more and more time with it and I'm pretty impressed. Running OpenELEC on my clients with a beefy Win7 server. Using the pre-Eden builds might get you more stable than the Dharma builds.
You also need to configure and activate the PVR client from within XBMC. Here you go:

http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg...r-doc.html

(scroll down to the "installation" part)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaPortal TVServer and XBMC0