Issue selecting back and white fanart image
Here's a wild one. I have been having some issues with some of my existing fanart images as well as selecting new ones. It seems this is only a problem when the target image is a black and white one.

I am running the nightly build from 9/27/11

The screenshots show the movie Taxi Driver as an example. When selecting a color fanart, it comes up fine, but not when selecting b&w.

Logfile just in case it's needed
http://pastebin.com/QDCHLFXf
I'm having the same issue. Only with grayscale images. I'm using the latest nightly on ATV2.
Bump - still occurring with the latest nightly.
Not trying to be a jerk here, I really think the problem is interesting and I am curious. In any case, you have created your thread in 'Windows Specific' section. I am not sure that is the best strategy for reporting issues with nightly builds.
My first HTPC build
My UnRaid Server
Kingston rebates and ASUS warranties are WORTHLESS FRAUDS
outatouch0 Wrote:Not trying to be a jerk here, I really think the problem is interesting and I am curious. In any case, you have created your thread in 'Windows Specific' section. I am not sure that is the best strategy for reporting issues with nightly builds.

Good call - can someone move this into the General Help forum?
This was fixed (at least for Windows and linux) a couple days ago.

@indy5, say something if the problem persists. You'll most likely have to upload a sample picture so that we can repro.

@jessejericho, try a newer nightly I think there were problems with iOS builds for a few days. And the iOS forums are more appropriate for you, yes.
Always read the Kodi online-manual, the FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Kodi Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
CrystalP Wrote:This was fixed (at least for Windows and linux) a couple days ago.

@indy5, say something if the problem persists. You'll most likely have to upload a sample picture so that we can repro.

@jessejericho, try a newer nightly I think there were problems with iOS builds for a few days. And the iOS forums are more appropriate for you, yes.

I updated to the 09/30 build the other day, it's all good now. Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issue selecting back and white fanart image0