Give Skins the Option to Disable the Busy Pop-Up Notification for 'Cinema Experience'
One feature that would be great for those of us who use the Cinema Experience add-on would be the option for Cinema Experience to hide the Please Wait / Busy notice. It pops up in between intros or trailers and can be distracting, thus diminish the 'cinema experience' as it were.
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Nexus + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR 204 RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ Z83 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
MidnightWatcher Wrote:One feature that would be great for those of us who use the Cinema Experience add-on would be the option for Cinema Experience to hide the Please Wait / Busy notice. It pops up in between intros or trailers and can be distracting, thus diminish the 'cinema experience' as it were.

Just to add some clarifications, this is the Buffering Please Wait/Busy/Working window - the script it self is not calling this window.
maybe if the script could provide a window property for skins to check if it's running,
it might be possible to hide the busy dialog based on that.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:maybe if the script could provide a window property for skins to check if it's running,
it might be possible to hide the busy dialog based on that.

I guess I can accomodate that... It would be the simplest method.. Smile
So does this mean that we'll have the ability to hide it on a future CE update?
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Nexus + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR 204 RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ Z83 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
Hiya

Has anything been considered yet in regards to this. I happened to be searching the forum for a way to hide this very pop up and came across this thread suggestion?

Thanks Andrew

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Give Skins the Option to Disable the Busy Pop-Up Notification for 'Cinema Experience'0