Showcase vs Showcase2 ?
I recently changed over to Nox, so I can get my comics working.

I added a Comics section to my home menu but when I go into it i do not get a view for Showcase i get one that says Showcase2 - is that the same thing?

Also I have other "views selected" in the Skin settings however they do not show up in the Comics section which i have created.

What am I missing here ?

Many thanks ...
Great skin ....
If you are using advanced launcher for your comics showcase and showcase2 should be available. If you use pictures section for comic viewing then only showcase2 is available (on dharma)
I am using advance launcher on dharma.

Hmmm ... Your comment about the picture viewer raises a concern .... Let me run this by you.

When I originally tried to get this comic stuff going I found this thread

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=48191

It was from amwhile ago but I gave it a try ... The mod basically created a second pictures tab that you used for comics ....

At the time I was on aeon mq2

In applied this mod however it did not work because it was outdated and I was obviously on newer versions of xbmc

I then switched over to nox and installed advance launcher BUT the comics section is acting like a picture section (only showing showcase2) ....

Is it possible there is some code left over from this mod which is messing things up?

How can I do antotal wipe out of xBmc and nox so I may reload and try this again ?

This way I can either get it going or put it to rest and stop driving all the greatbfolks on this forum CRAZZZZZZY .....

Many thanks ....
Judging from the screenshot you posted and the fact that only showcase2 is available i think you added the folder that contains your comics in pictures section as favorite and added that to main menu, while you need to add advanced launcher in program section as favorite and add that to main menu.
think I found out what i was doing wrong here-

I was going into Programs
Advance Launcher - then advancing one more step
Into my Comical Launcher
Hitting C
Add to favorites

Where as everyone on the other thread (and you) directed me to add Advance Launcher directly to favorites

Now I get my "showcase" view ....

READ READ READ - !

Thank You for sticking with me here ...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Showcase vs Showcase2 ?0