Help xbmc keeps minimising
updated driver but has not solved the problem. when i disable clistart.exe using msconfig it stops it but the problem is the flashing video so i have to re enable it.

there must be a fix for this i can not be the only one that has this problem and its doing my head in its making xbmc unusable.

any ideas ?

also do you have in basic video qualuty setting in ati set to
use automatic deinterlacer (ON)
Pulldown Detect (ON)

or do you have these off ? i have all other settings off inn the video setup apart from them 2 options.

cheers for any help but i need to get this sorted
meridius Wrote:What you mean ? Disable it In msconfig ?

What does this do explorer

Cheers

explorer.exe is basically windows shell the interface you use to get round windows you can load other things as the shell instead like xbmc

Someone else had this problem and I mentioned disabling explorer might work and this was confirmed by another user his method was to have a separate windows profile purely for XBMC which was loaded as the shell instead of explorer.exe

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=924139&postcount=8

You could also probably disable explorer.exe when you start xbmc and restart explorer.exe when you exit maybe with eventghost

If you don't need to use windows then just load xbmc as the shell instead of windows search on here to find out how
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
Cheers will look into it

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help xbmc keeps minimising0