Library Problems - Please help!
Ok, I'm running XBMC 10.1 on a Dell Inspiron 6400 with windows 7 x32.
I'm using the JX 720 skin. I have no issues with the program itself, but rather with the library. Here we go... I'm trying to be as descriptive as possible.

I have 3 separate folders on my hard drive labeled "Anime", "Movies" and "Tv Shows"

I followed the steps in this thread to add all my movies into my library where they show up in library mode.

My problem is with the "anime" and "tv shows" folders. I have them scraped by separate scrapers, one using "tvdb" and the other using "animedb" respectively.
1) My anime does not show all the shows and episodes that I have in my folders. Take Dragon Ball Z as an example. I have 291 episodes, in library mode, it only shows 109. My Trigun and Highschool of the Dead, however, do not show anything at all, just like my Zoids and Cowboy Bebop. How do I have to have this folder set up to scrape the shows and add them to the library part of my database? They all show up fine in File View. Do I need to add them individually so I can set certain ones as "Single Season"?

2) My "Tv Shows" folder is kind of the same way. My Avatar: The Last Airbender folder is not showing any episodes at all in library mode, as with my Angry Beavers folder which is all episodes in one folder, no seasons separate them. Avatar episodes are structured as follows:

avatar the last airbender/season 1/Avatar - The Last Airbender - Book 1 - Chapter 01 & Chapter 02 - The Avatar Returns (Part 1 & 2) [Moonsong] (green being the actual file name)
So do I need to rename it to s01e01&2 or something?

Basically what I'm asking, how do I get all my tv shows to appear in my library under "Library Mode" and not just "File Mode"
Star 
Yes getting your content into the library seems to be a stickler with a lot of people... Here's a link to a good start http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM...he_Library

In the case of a double episode "avatar the last airbender/season 1/Your file name.s01e01 s01e02.anystuff.avi"

Your TV files should be in the format:

Name>season 1>01e01.avi

The season folder is optional. Re-scrape in file mode and you're be good.

I keep a link to http://thetvdb.com/?tab=advancedsearch handy, if you're using that database to do your scraping. After all if the file you're scraping isn't in the database... nothing is going to turn up. Remember to clean the video library to avoid duplicate listing issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library Problems - Please help!0