Where do I go to modifiy the shutdown menu in Aeon Nox?
I'm using Aeon Nox, and I have XBMC set to run as a shell for one of my win 7 user accounts. The problem is that when I exit XBMC I'm left with a black screen and have to Ctrl+Alt+Del -> log off to logout. I would like to mod Aeon Nox to just logout when I go to shutdown on the home screen.

I tried playing with DialogButtonMenu.xml but the skin doesn't seem to use that.

Does anyone know where I can find what I am looking for?

P.S. Posted this in the Aeon forum and no one replied so I figured I would try here.
I don't think log off is supported, you can check here for supported functions.
DialogButtonMenu is for shutdown menu (pressing s). The menu item shutdown is an item under wraplist with id="9000" in Home.xml and is controlled by the default action specified in system settings.
Supposedly it is, using the System.LogOff function, but it doesn't do anything. So I just used "System.Exec(shutdown.exe /l)" which worked. I also changed the shutdown label to read "EXIT", but I'm still working on how to disable the shutdown submenu.

thanks for the help Smile
System.LogOff is for switching profiles within xbmc.

You can disable the submenu by deleting the items under wraplist with id="9010" in Home.xml underneath <!--Shutdown-->
Cool thanks man Smile
Can you point me to the right file to do the same thing in eden? All my mods are still in the files, but they are no longer effective so the Eden version must be using new filesnames correct?
When I first started using XBMC, Confluence offered 4 different shutdowns and one of them completely turned off your system. I haven't messed with Confluence is some time but the functionality should still exist.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where do I go to modifiy the shutdown menu in Aeon Nox?0