[URGENT] Rapier Skin... Arranging files Z-A rather than A-Z
Hi all,
I was wondering if anybody would be able to help me... this is fairly urgent. I am wondering whether it is possible to arrange file Z-A rather than A-Z in the movies folder. This is for an architectural exhibiton opening at the Barbican Gallery on Wednesday. Any help or knowledge will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Jack Gilmour
Barbican Art Galleries
Not sure about rapier skin but in others the files in the movies folder can be arranged in Z-A or A-Z. Press the left arrow to bring up the pop-up menu on the left of the screen. Choose Sort By: Name as the sort mode and then there is a little arrow next to it which changes sort mode from ascending to descending (at least this is how it works in transparency and confluence)
Openelec on ASRock ION 330 / Kodi on Win 7 PC
Thanks.... I'll give it a shot now...
Nothing linked to the left comand button. Any other ideas?
Up or down depending on the current view type selected?

You should see 'Sort by' and 'Order by'.
How would I go about accessing that menu... bit of novice to XBMC you see...
In the view just press the arrow keys that don't control the actual list.
The left and right key? I've tried that with no luck and no menu appearing. I have it set in kiosk mode though.... could this be why its not working?
jgilmour Wrote:I have it set in kiosk mode though.... could this be why its not working?

Yes!
jgilmour Wrote:The left and right key? I've tried that with no luck and no menu appearing. I have it set in kiosk mode though.... could this be why its not working?

Yes that the problem. Disable it. Change the sorting and re-enable it
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[URGENT] Rapier Skin... Arranging files Z-A rather than A-Z0