[RELEASE] RetrowareTV.com - video add-on
It's not working properly on the actual website as well....

Maybe you want to check out this video: http://retrowaretv.com/new-website-comin...re-tv-3-0/

I will wait until they update their website before doing any modifications to the addon.
Hey dethfeet, thanks for keeping an eye out for this, I tested the add-on this morning and nothing works, just so you know, it seems they are finishing the website update...

Take care,

MADSAT
Ok I have updated the plugin and uploaded a new version. I'v also send a pull request to submit it to the official xbmc repo...
As always dethfeet, thank you for fixing this so fast, It is working great!

Take care,

MADSAT
Hi dethfeet,

Some of the newer videos in recent items are not working, not sure what the issue is. When you get a sec, can you try them yourself to see if it's the same for you?

Thanks!
bump, anyone interested in bringing this back to life? it's a fantastic add-on. thanks!
I second the motion. Has been one of the few addons I use daily, and now many of the new uploads are not working.
Sorry for beeing quiet for some time. I've now fixed the plugin and submitted it to the repo. So the new version will hit your xbmc soon...
As always dethfeet, thank you for fixing it...

take care.

MADSAT
(2012-09-17, 19:24)dethfeet Wrote: Sorry for beeing quiet for some time. I've now fixed the plugin and submitted it to the repo. So the new version will hit your xbmc soon...

Welcome back! Thanks very much for this! Always appreciate your work.
@dethfeet it looks like the site had some trouble recently with the site going down. I believe this has since been fixed, however the user submissions/r dub spotlight sections return an error in the add-on. When you have a moment, can you please have a look? thanks as always!
Saw the addon got updated but now only works for frodo just wondering if a version compatible with Eden is on the way
Just noticed this was taken off the official KODI repo....I hope we can keep this great add-on alive!
It probably has to do with the death of Blip.tv.
No idea why it's been removed from the official repo. Works fine without the need for blip.tv, and all of retroware's content is now directly linked from youtube.
It's working fine for me even on Isengard RC3 using addon version 1.2.0, the only thing it needs is the youtube addon installed from the Kodi repository or from here: Youtube addon

retroware.tv addon v 1.2 0 on github

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] RetrowareTV.com - video add-on0