Random Stuttering 15+ minutes into 720p
if your cpu is truly being maxed out and is actually the cause of the problem... how about an antivirus program doing background?scanning/updating, etc.
Kasperski used to be great for a few years but I had to get rid of it because it started sucking up cpu power whenever it darn well pleased no matter what tasks you have the audacity to be to do at the time.

But still, AND I HAVE YET TO SEE YOU ADDRESS THIS! Have you tried playing the same file you have trouble with (when played from the USB drive), what happens when you play it from the system drive? Rule out the simple before digging into the complicated. Nod
My first HTPC build
My UnRaid Server
Kingston rebates and ASUS warranties are WORTHLESS FRAUDS
Nope it is not antivirus / files on system drive suffer the same.

Trustedinstaller is still the issue even with windows update set to manual!

EDIT - I have gone in further and disabled more things to do with Automatic updates.

Will update if its helped.
I have messed round with putting trusted installer on low priority alongside trying to actually stop trusted installer from working. FAIL the program does not want to be stopped, its proper frustrating. Going to try a few more tweaks and if I cant get it to stop eating up my CPU I am going to try and reinstall WHS.
I cant believe this, ive managed to aquire an Apple TV2 on the cheap. Yeah okay the menu is a bit slow but playback is a lot better than my full XBMC install.

A few weeks to decide on whether to just move my microserver and just use it as a server and nothing else!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Random Stuttering 15+ minutes into 720p0