TVGuide background on home screen - where is pic file?
At default settings, I like the huge collage of TV screens/shows that is displayed when 'TVGuide' is highlighted on the home screen. I want to use it for my 'TV Shows' home screen background, but I can't seem to find the picture file. I assume it is in Aeon's skin folder, but there are so many folders I have yet to find it. Anyone know the exact file name of the pic file?
Try the background folder?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
C:\Users\younamehere\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\backgrounds

if u are on windows
NaDs Wrote:C:\Users\younamehere\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\backgrounds

if u are on windows

Thanks, for some reason AppData was a hidden folder, after I showed all hidden folders I found it.
How do we setup TVguide for USA? I tried to chose all the options and seems like they are for Danish people. I went to the xmltv option and it is asking for subscription at schedulesdirect.org

Thanks
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
hunkyn Wrote:How do we setup TVguide for USA? I tried to chose all the options and seems like they are for Danish people. I went to the xmltv option and it is asking for subscription at schedulesdirect.org

Thanks

If you are talking about the addon TVGuide, then yes you will need to set up an account at schedules direct. It costs like $24 a year, and goes to support the non-profit service. They offer a seven day free trial to make sure it will work for you. You will also need to install xmltv (I use Ubuntu and it is available in the repos). You then have to set up a config file and a chron job to grab the xml file daily. I leave my HTPC on all the time, and I have an issue with the cache not clearing, so i'll get overlaping days unless I restart mt HTPC every day. If you are using Linux PM me and I can help you get everything set up.

On a side note to Marcus - I think it would be cool if the built in TV Guide could operate like this addon. Right now it will show when the next episode of a program from my library will air, but since I download those programs I don't really care when they air. It is nice to have a guide so I can see what is on broadcast TV without switching inputs and surfing around.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVGuide background on home screen - where is pic file?0