Apple TV2 Resume Play
Is anyone experiencing issues with resuming play from a previous day? I am able to successfully resume play from the current day, but if I try to resume a movie I watched on a previous day I get sound but no video and it stays in the movie selection screen. I have a ReadyNAS Duo running on gigabit network and Apple TV 2 hard wired also. Any and all help is appreciated, thanks in advance.
Well i think your conclusion is wrong. I doubt that it has something to do if you resume from today, yesterday or from 23.8.2010. So maybe you would be able to isolate the issue a bit more.

1. First of all. Resumepoints are saved after playing a movie at least 5 mins (no resume points < 5 mins).
2. For resuming to work i have the workflow of pausing the movie and then going back to the menu - not going back directly. This works for me since some 8 month or so.
3. Last of all - provide a debug log (first link in my sig will tell you how to obtain it).

Just to give you a direction how to nail it down a bit. But your description is a bit to unspecific to work on it.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple TV2 Resume Play0