home menu- favourites - change folder to pic/icon
Okay, my apologies in advance for the lame question that has no doubt, already been covered.

Honestly, I searched and I couldn't figure it out. I know there is a tutorial for creating thumbnails but I couldn't get it to work for the favourites menu option.

I've added opera web browser via launcher and put it in my favourites menu. It's listed there but what I would like to do is change the folder that appears beside the menu item to an actual picture. I think it's fairly simple but I can't seem to find the answer.

Any good samaratin willing to point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
Vandelay
vandelay Wrote:Okay, my apologies in advance for the lame question that has no doubt, already been covered.

Honestly, I searched and I couldn't figure it out. I know there is a tutorial for creating thumbnails but I couldn't get it to work for the favourites menu option.

I've added opera web browser via launcher and put it in my favourites menu. It's listed there but what I would like to do is change the folder that appears beside the menu item to an actual picture. I think it's fairly simple but I can't seem to find the answer.

Any good samaratin willing to point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
Vandelay
Thumbnail of your favourite is directly linked to the thumbnail of your launcher. If you change the thumbnail of your Opera launcher then recreate the favourite, this one will have the same thumbnail. If you want advanced thumbnail support for launcher use the Advanced Launcher
Angelscry Wrote:Thumbnail of your favourite is directly linked to the thumbnail of your launcher. If you change the thumbnail of your Opera launcher then recreate the favourite, this one will have the same thumbnail. If you want advanced thumbnail support for launcher use the Advanced Launcher

Hey!

Just wanted to pop in here and say thanks for this. Ended up just going with the advanced launcher. Seems to work well. Only issue I have is that in certain cases, when opening opera browser from within xbmc, in certain instances, xbmc freezes. Not sure what the cause is, as it doesn't always happen....thinking it might be related to xremote....

Anyway, thanks again for the tip!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
home menu- favourites - change folder to pic/icon0