New horizontal confluence and plugin icons.....
I really like this feature. Makes it much easier for everyone here to get to often used video add-ons.

I wonder though why add-ons are limited to certain tabs, and certain tabs have no option for add-ons? For instance. I use Bluecop's Hulu and Free cable add-ons, and pandora. Pandora sits nicely below the music tab the way you would expect. I would like to have the Hulu and Free cable under the TV Shows tab and possibly install XBMCflix under the Movies tab, but no option exists for that.

In order to have quick access to them I have to have (still) the videos tab turned on and the addons under the video tab. I'd love to be able to get rid of that extra tab and put the addons under TV or Movies.
Just the way I made it Smile no real reason behind it other than it was easier to code like that, don't expect it to change anytime soon but I'll think about making the videos ones bleed over to movies and tvshows probably not one for each but I'll think about that too
Phillipsted Wrote:I really like this feature. Makes it much easier for everyone here to get to often used video add-ons.

I wonder though why add-ons are limited to certain tabs, and certain tabs have no option for add-ons? For instance. I use Bluecop's Hulu and Free cable add-ons, and pandora. Pandora sits nicely below the music tab the way you would expect. I would like to have the Hulu and Free cable under the TV Shows tab and possibly install XBMCflix under the Movies tab, but no option exists for that.

In order to have quick access to them I have to have (still) the videos tab turned on and the addons under the video tab. I'd love to be able to get rid of that extra tab and put the addons under TV or Movies.

My exact thoughts too mate.

I hope you get time to add this jezz-x I think it would improve your skin nicely Big Grin
Hey, thanks for responding Jezz_X. The new skin is fantastic having the different options like genre and year right on the menu bar. You've done a really great job. I actually am really exited about XBMC progressing as beautifully as it is, and am looking ahead to replacing these noisy and inefficient HTPCs with ATV2s.
I just installed the latest nightly to find that the addons are persistent across all the video tabs! Sweet! Thank Jezz_X!
I agree completely I love how movies can have its own tab with genre, year, recently added etc.. but I hate the fact that I still need to have an active videos tab to get to my add-ons, I never touch the files button, and I like the keep my menu simple Movies or Videos, Music & System (3 categories only) and this forces me to have 4.. one of which I only use for add-ons, if there was a way to remove the files tab from videos, or add an add-ons tab the movies categories that would be perfect because as it currently is its forcing us to have an extra tab, or limiting us to not having genre, year, etc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New horizontal confluence and plugin icons.....0