Running a program or Script after PLAY/STOP button pressed
Is there any way I can execute a program/script after Pressing Play/Stop button pressed in XBMC?

I want this option for my projector screen to run a motor of my automatic "Horizontal electric masking panel" to switch "Full screen" and "CinemaScope" depending on the aspect ratios of the movie before play and stop.

All I want is an option to run an executable program or script as soon as when I press the button. Rest of the stuff dealing with motor ON/OF, detecting and fetching aspect ratios etc I will do in a Program written in C Language.

Thanks in advance.
Subairsbr
subairsbr2000 Wrote:Is there any way I can execute a program/script after Pressing Play/Stop button pressed in XBMC?

I want this option for my projector screen to run a motor of my automatic "Horizontal electric masking panel" to switch "Full screen" and "CinemaScope" depending on the aspect ratios of the movie before play and stop.

All I want is an option to run an executable program or script as soon as when I press the button. Rest of the stuff dealing with motor ON/OF, detecting and fetching aspect ratios etc I will do in a Program written in C Language.

Thanks in advance.
Subairsbr

There is some talk on this thread regarding this. Also my script Cinema Experience has control similar to this as well.. You would still need to control the screen masking through some programming.
Thank you giftie it worked!

Regards
Subairsbr

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Running a program or Script after PLAY/STOP button pressed0