Media Info icons and DVD Case
Hi All,
i'm new to XBMC world and i have just finished to set up my htpc and library with Openelec + AEON MQ2.

I was just wondering if it's possible to show in library mode the DVD case for the poster with the source of the rip (Blu-Ray or DVD) and below the icon for the codec (Divx, xvid, mkv).

Thaks in advance
Acer Revo 3600 (Atom 230 + ION + 2GB RAM + SSD 64GB) powered by Openelec & Confluence Modded
Already present. Though you won't get the DIVX, XVID, H.264.

Just name your files similar to this
Quote:<movie name>.Bluray
<movie name>.HDDVD
<movie name>.DVD
<movie name>.HDTV
isamu.dragon Wrote:Already present. Though you won't get the DIVX, XVID, H.264.

Thanks, i already have this.
But my question was intended to know if there is the possibility to have double icons for each movie:
- Source (DVD or Blu-Ray) in the Poster DVD Case
- Codec Rip (XVID, DIVX, H264) below, near the audio and resolution information.

I'll try to take a snapshot to express myself better.
Acer Revo 3600 (Atom 230 + ION + 2GB RAM + SSD 64GB) powered by Openelec & Confluence Modded
isamu.dragon Wrote:Already present. Though you won't get the DIVX, XVID, H.264.

Do you mean to change the extension from mp4 or mkv or whatever to bluray, so I would have Scarface.Bluray instead of Scarface.mkv ?
jimmylee7706 Wrote:Do you mean to change the extension from mp4 or mkv or whatever to bluray, so I would have Scarface.Bluray instead of Scarface.mkv ?

No. Just add that to the filename. Leave the extension for what it is
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I just want to have movie info showed like this (no matter what visualization mode I choose).

eg. How can i rename the movie file megamind.mkv (which is a h264 BDrip)? Can i rename the folder instead of the file?
Solved installing AEON Nox. It does exactly what i want Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Info icons and DVD Case0