View option when spacebar is pressed.
Hey guys!

Quick question. When I'm browsing music and in the file list, I get the standard list I've always got. When I push the spacebar however, I get a cooler looking list that has little icons that tell you what the file type is and such and it looks much better.

My problem is, when I push <- backspace to go back to the higher folder, it just resets the file list so that it's the old one. When I go back into a new album folder, I have the standard list again and I have to push space each time to get the cool looking list.

Is there any way to get it to stick so I always have that list with the file type icons and the album year and all that?

I'm using the "Aeon Nox" skin if that makes any difference.

Thanks!
Pressing spacebar takes you to the playlist.

Have you scanned you music to the library and made sure you're in library mode for music?
Hitcher Wrote:Pressing spacebar takes you to the playlist.

Have you scanned you music to the library and made sure you're in library mode for music?

I have not! But I will do that right now.

Is there any way to modify the standard folder view so that it has the icons and such like the playlist does? Will building the library do that?

I'll try to figure out how to do it now, but it might take a few minutes, there's about 4600 folders in my music directory Tongue

Edit: All I have to do is tick the "update music library on startup" and then restart xbmc? or is there an easier method?
Edit2 Nevermind, found it in the right click menu on the source.
You can modify the skin but once scanned and in library mode they'll show up as you wish.
Hitcher Wrote:You can modify the skin but once scanned and in library mode they'll show up as you wish.

Awesome, thank you very much!

Now I just have to wait about 10 hours for it to finish building the library!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
View option when spacebar is pressed.0