Help with Ooba multi-browser script
create a cache folder in the ooba directory and it should work. sorry about that bug.
hey thanks works fine now :kickass: :kickass:
phunck spot on love it :thumbsup:
phunck... the new changes make this a million times more versatile to code sites for!!

now that you can specify more than one pattern, there are about 10 new sites i can start work on.

i've been super busy this week, but next week i'll finish about 5 new sites (including atom films for the person who requested it!!Wink

again, just a big thank you to phunck for bringing this amazing (and hard to code) functionality to the masses!!
version 0.85b is crashing for me too. i can get to the listing of sites but the minute it tries to load something and parse it, it fails. also is there a way to catch output in xbmc via print or whatever?
nuff said
drakethegreat: i just uploaded a version v0.86... that should fix the chrashes. you can see the "print output" by pressing the white button (on the controller) in the xbmc scripts view.
great script. :kickass:

i added my favorite forum with ease. only one small problem. the forum blocks off all guest viewing. how can i signin with this script?
(luciverse @ may 02 2005,18:58 Wrote:i added  my favorite forum with ease.  only one small problem.  the forum blocks off all guest viewing.  how can i signin with this script?
i'm currently working on cookie support. your forum probably relies on cookies for the login bit. when that works you probably have to add a link to the menu looking something like this: http;//thetesterforum.boz/login.php?uid=xxx&pwd=yyy
i got one for ya. how about some guitar/bass/drum tabs. i saw this in another post and thought it would be a great addition. try http://www.mxtabs.net

cheers for the great app dude
:kickass:
i also ahve a couple of sites that would be great to get included.

the first one is www.mymusic.dk

the other one is www.magnatune.com

i don't know if it can be done, because i don't know how to code python, but check the sites out, they're pretty cool.

and thanks, great script
Thumbs Up 
i just fetched the update with magnatune support Smile haven't tried it yet though, heading to bed Confusedleep:

thank you for making it happen with magnatune !! great script!! :thumbsup:
magnatune does not work ... it is a problem with the m3u files from magnatune... they contain only relative urls to mp3 files, so just downloading the m3u file and asking xbmc to play it does not work. i've also tried telling xbmc to play the playlist url. that doesn't work either. i'll experiment a little more, but i don't want to add my own m3u parser (because it might break ooba-support for other types of playlists.).
Where can I download this script? Using the link on first post takes me to devianart and then to the xbmcscripts.com which is down.... Sad

I really love Magnatune's music.

ELP
Acer something AMD A8-3800K with Trinity Radeon HD6650 (512MB), 10GB DDR3, Ubuntu 15.04, NO KODI HELP Audio: Working great Analog 5.1 (with Infinity Reference Sub and Center).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with Ooba multi-browser script0