• 14(current)
[Release] TheConcertDB.org
(2015-06-09, 14:33)olympia Wrote: Replace the text between <GetSearchResults dest="8"> and </GetSearchResults> in metadata.themoviedb.org.concerts/tmdb.xml
with the text in metadata.themoviedb.org/tmdb.xml between <GetSearchResults dest="8"> and </GetSearchResults>

That's it, easy enough? Smile

Hi Olympia,

I tried the above work around and it worked fine for 1 scrape but subsequently fails again.... any ideas?

Cheers
(2015-06-09, 14:33)olympia Wrote: Replace the text between <GetSearchResults dest="8"> and </GetSearchResults> in metadata.themoviedb.org.concerts/tmdb.xml
with the text in metadata.themoviedb.org/tmdb.xml between <GetSearchResults dest="8"> and </GetSearchResults>

That's it, easy enough? Smile

thx alot, that fixed it. Smile
Hi.
Trying to get this to work. Changed the files accourdingly as explained in the thread but it´s not working at all. If anyone got this addon to work it would be much appreciated if he/she could upload it.
Tried with the video nodes but not sure Im doing it right. Any help would be much appreciated Huh, thanks.
Hey,

i can upload it if you still need it. Just tell me how to do it Wink . Have no idea how to make it usable... i can upload my tmdb.xml if you want
I would be very interested in uploaded add-on fix as well.
Not going to happen officially, please use video nodes.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Video_nodes

Concerts work perfectly with the normal universal scraper.
For other noobs like me with many concert films and unable to scrape them as musicvideos:

Name all your concert videos "Band - Title", so that TMDb recognizes it
(e.g. ACDC - Live at Donington)

https://github.com/zag2me/metadata.themo...g.concerts
-> "Download ZIP"

You'll get "metadata.themoviedb.org.concerts-master.zip"
KODI: Install from zip

Change scraper in your music concert folder to "The Movie Database Concerts"

That works.
The simple answer is not to scrape them as music videos Wink

Video nodes works much better with the normal universal scraper.
(2016-01-29, 13:14)zag Wrote: The simple answer is not to scrape them as music videos Wink

Video nodes works much better with the normal universal scraper.
Well... no? Confluence, by default, offers a submenu for Music Videos, that works with scrapers defined for Music Videos. So either that gets deleted or we find a way to have a working scraper for concerts and music (what VelvetKevorkian proposed, for instance).
I get what you mean, zag, but many skins still don't offer enough flexibility when handling videonodes... (Confluence and others) Sad
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
Looks like this scraper is again no longer working. Despite Olympia's fix I now constantly get 'unable to connect to remote server'... or is it just me?
Are you using the new version i posted in this thread?
(2014-01-27, 16:50)zag Wrote: Can someone test this then I will get it up on the Official Repository if it works

https://github.com/zag2me/metadata.themo...g.concerts (updated link)

This one Zag? If so the answer is yes... plus I've compared both the movieddb & moviedb.concerts xml's so am really at a loss. I'm running openelec if that may have any bearing...
TMDB might have revoked the api key.

As I've said in this thread before, the way to do it these days is to use video nodes and the universal scraper.

There is no need for this custom concerts scraper any more so I wont be supporting it.
Can anyone with a working scraper share their XML files?
As I said earlier, video nodes should be used now. Just make a path based rule for concerts and set them up exactly how you would movies with the universal scraper..

There is absolutely no need for this custom scraper any more...
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] TheConcertDB.org4