[MOD] Multiple modifications (TVTunes support, Back to Home)
Hi everyone,

I just made some modifications and thought I should make them available to you. The xml-files have to be copied in the reFocus skin folder (addons/skin.refocus.release/720p).

reFocus 0.9.5

Laugh Add TVTunes support (addon for tv themes)

Includes.xml, MusicOverlay.xml, MyVideoNav.xml as ZIP

Laugh Get directly back to Home Menu (as discussed several times)

HomeSubMenu.xml

I try to keep these files up to date and might add more modifications...
Holy smokes--are you psychic?? Shocked

I was JUST this morning trying to get TVTunes to work with reFocus, only to discover that it isn't supported. I really like TVTunes and was disappointed that reFocus doesn't have it. So, sadly, with regret, I switched back to Confluence....about 10 minutes before I read your post just now!!! Rofl

I'm going to go try it right now and will report back. One suggestion I'd make would be to zip the three files for the TVTunes fix--it's not a hugely big deal for us to download three files separately, but it'd be just that much more convenient to just download a zipped file.
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Well, just tried the TVTunes bit, and it works PERFECTLY. Thank you!!!!! This made my night!

EDIT: And the "go directly back to home, do not pass Go" bit seems to work perfectly as well Smile
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Great you find it useful and thanks for the feedback. Just made the zipped file available.
Hey,

I have added the xml files for TVTunes and this is working, Thanks very much.

But for the xml file to skip to the front menu doesn't, any ideas?
DustyBakerUK Wrote:Hey,

I have added the xml files for TVTunes and this is working, Thanks very much.

But for the xml file to skip to the front menu doesn't, any ideas?
Same for me((
I'm having problems getting this to work. I have the XBMC build from yesterday paired with ReFocus 0.9.3 (tho it does say 0.9.2-git when selecting skin, and I have tried using skin from both repo and manually download & install from google code) and TvTunes 1.0.11. I created a separate folder for saving the mp3's with full read & write rights due to using read-only SMB shares.

Link to xbmc.log:
http://pastebin.com/EN2wPAPH

Any suggestions on what may be wrong? Is it because I'm running the latest nightly?
It appears that all my poster fanarts or images are gone when applying this mod. TvTunes works though. I'm using pre-Eden build with the latest reFocus theme.
Any chnace we could get a new version of these files that work with the latest version of ReFocus (0.9.5)? The only thing that ReFocus is missing, for me, is TVTunes support. Thx.
Just updated the files for reFocus 0.9.5.
Back to home does not work for me - probably because I've got newest refocus git?
pallisvans Wrote:Back to home does not work for me - probably because I've got newest refocus git?

In addons/refocus*/720p/HomeSubMenu.xml add the parameter "return" to the <onclick> action.
My version : http://www.mediafire.com/?h1mz25pdavz69xd
noparanoia Wrote:In addons/refocus*/720p/HomeSubMenu.xml add the parameter "return" to the <onclick> action.
My version : http://www.mediafire.com/?h1mz25pdavz69xd

Thanks Smile Did not work though. I'm using a mac mini and an Apple Remote, don't know if that could be the reason and I have to delve into the keymap.xml.
yeah sorry it doesn't work for TVShow and Movies, can't find why.
x.enon Wrote:Just updated the files for reFocus 0.9.5.

Awesome, x.enon - thank you so much for the updated files!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Multiple modifications (TVTunes support, Back to Home)0