Tv missing in Library mode but fine in folder view
Hello, just got XBMC up and working beautifully. Love it! However, For TV shows, I can't use Library mode because a number of my episodes are missing when I switch to Library mode. The Episode Folder is there & the season folder are there, but it says there are no episodes inside either watched or unwatched. When I switch to the folder view they are all there. I have about 50 TV shows loaded and about 8 of them don't display correctly. I have tried refreshing those folders, renaming them, rescraping, etc. They still won't show up. Any suggestions?
87ja322 Wrote:Hello, just got XBMC up and working beautifully. Love it! However, For TV shows, I can't use Library mode because a number of my episodes are missing when I switch to Library mode. The Episode Folder is there & the season folder are there, but it says there are no episodes inside either watched or unwatched. When I switch to the folder view they are all there. I have about 50 TV shows loaded and about 8 of them don't display correctly. I have tried refreshing those folders, renaming them, rescraping, etc. They still won't show up. Any suggestions?

This is a non-specific skin problem so better asked in the genral section.
Well it still comes down to the correct naming.
Compare the naming of your tv show against thetvdb.
Use correct filenaming of your episode.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:This is a non-specific skin problem so better asked in the genral section.
Well it still comes down to the correct naming.
Compare the naming of your tv show against thetvdb.
Use correct filenaming of your episode.

Thanks, I realized that the shows that weren't working were not in the TVDB, didn't realize that only shows in theTVDB work in the Library screen.
87ja322 Wrote:Thanks, I realized that the shows that weren't working were not in the TVDB, didn't realize that only shows in theTVDB work in the Library screen.

If it isn't you could and try to add it yourself. Rember before you do make very sure that it doesn't exist already.
Other option is to create NFO files yourself.
Just search the XBMC wiki for some explanation.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tv missing in Library mode but fine in folder view0