artwork, logo, banner, clearart, etc
Is there a way to force xbmc to pull all of the extra artwork needed for the various views that are available? I've tried the script to pull extra artwork but it only seems to pull fanart and not the other pieces.

Most importantly, I'd like to pull the available logo's for my tv shows as they're used for the TV guide screen.

Thanks.
rcrh Wrote:Is there a way to force xbmc to pull all of the extra artwork needed for the various views that are available? I've tried the script to pull extra artwork but it only seems to pull fanart and not the other pieces.

Most importantly, I'd like to pull the available logo's for my tv shows as they're used for the TV guide screen.

Thanks.

Some skins have the TV-Logo Downloader script built in. It can usually be found in the MediaMenu or skin settings. This will download (almost) all you need for tv shows.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Some skins have the TV-Logo Downloader script built in. It can usually be found in the MediaMenu or skin settings. This will download (almost) all you need for tv shows.

Thanks. I'll check the skins I have (Neon, Night, Alaska,...).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
artwork, logo, banner, clearart, etc0