svn XBMC + NEON Volume & Shutdownmenu problem

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
kubax Offline
Hi,

i'm running the new svn version of XBMC and got some problems with the actual neon skin.

The first is that the Volume bar doesn't show the actual Volume, but displaying max. volume all the time (even when muted).

The seccond problem is the shutdown menu. I'm unable to get past the first 3 items, when i'm trying to get to the 4. entry, i'm redirected to the first entry...

cd /pub/ && cat Beer
find quote
Freakish Offline
kubax Wrote:Hi,

i'm running the new svn version of XBMC and got some problems with the actual neon skin.

The first is that the Volume bar doesn't show the actual Volume, but displaying max. volume all the time (even when muted).

The seccond problem is the shutdown menu. I'm unable to get past the first 3 items, when i'm trying to get to the 4. entry, i'm redirected to the first entry...

Yep I can confirm both issues, The shutdown one is kind of a huge issue. I had to affix a direct shortcut to Shutdown 120mins to my Logitech, to bypass this latest Neon bug a few weeks back.
find quote
WisdomWolf Offline
I can confirm the shutdown bug as well. The options are clickable, but when using a keyboard/remote the first three options just loop. Sad
find quote
stoli Offline
Skilled Skinner
WisdomWolf Wrote:I can confirm the shutdown bug as well. The options are clickable, but when using a keyboard/remote the first three options just loop. Sad

Next on my list...
find quote
WisdomWolf Offline
Excellent news! Can't wait for the fix.
find quote
stoli Offline
Skilled Skinner
Fixed in latest push to git. Should update in Passion Repo tonight.
find quote