Unable to change TV Show poster art
I'm having a small issue changing poster art for one of my seasons of Poirot.

I scraped my information from Ember, and after checking it with XBMC, I decided I wanted a different poster art for my first Season.

So, I went back into Ember, and re-scraped the data, and I got the poster I wanted.

The first thing I tried doing was removing my TV Shows folder, then re-adding it again. This did not work.

Then I tried just going to the show and refreshing the information. This did not work.

Finally, I tried going into the actual season, and refreshing the information, and it still doesn't work.

I am using Dhrama and I know it may become a moot point since Eden is coming out soon anyways, but I'm not sure of the release date, I was ondering if anyone had any fixes for this?

My folders are set up the same way many other setups are where Ember was utilized...

Thanks in advance
barca888 Wrote:I'm having a small issue changing poster art for one of my seasons of Poirot.

I scraped my information from Ember, and after checking it with XBMC, I decided I wanted a different poster art for my first Season.

So, I went back into Ember, and re-scraped the data, and I got the poster I wanted.

The first thing I tried doing was removing my TV Shows folder, then re-adding it again. This did not work.

Then I tried just going to the show and refreshing the information. This did not work.

Finally, I tried going into the actual season, and refreshing the information, and it still doesn't work.

I am using Dhrama and I know it may become a moot point since Eden is coming out soon anyways, but I'm not sure of the release date, I was ondering if anyone had any fixes for this?

My folders are set up the same way many other setups are where Ember was utilized...

Thanks in advance

Deleting all folders in the Thumbnails folder except for Generated, Music, Video fixed the same issue for me. Backup of course first! If you have all of your movies and tv shows loaded through ember then it should just be a matter of removing and readding the sources, it will then rescrape from your local folders? Good luck Nod
I think you specifically have to do this from the context menu. You should be able to open the context menu on the season you want to change the thumb for and select "Select Season Thumb" I believe and then just pick the local thumb because it sounds like you already changed it via Ember. I don't know why a refresh/rescrape doesn't pick up the new thumb, but at least you can switch it manually.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to change TV Show poster art0