ClearLOGO issues
Hey all. This is my first post. Not the last though.

I just started using XBMC and love it. I am using the skin Night and love the view with the clearLogos at the bottom of the screen. The only issue is that when I put the 'logo.png' in the root level of the tv shows, some show and others say the logo is missing. I have gone through and checked all folders and they are all there.

Does anyone have any info on this? I have searched the topic already and couldnt find any info on it.

Any help is appreciated greatly.
bcrowie Wrote:Hey all. This is my first post. Not the last though.

I just started using XBMC and love it. I am using the skin Night and love the view with the clearLogos at the bottom of the screen. The only issue is that when I put the 'logo.png' in the root level of the tv shows, some show and others say the logo is missing. I have gone through and checked all folders and they are all there.

Does anyone have any info on this? I have searched the topic already and couldnt find any info on it.

Any help is appreciated greatly.

I had a similar problem with some logos showing and others not even though they were in the tv show folder. I recommend backing up but what fixed it for me was deleting the textures.db found here
C:\Users\"yourusernamename"\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Database
When I went back into XBMC it allowed me to add them.
I'm not saying this will work for you, but somehow after hours of messing around I can now see all the logos and clearart etc Oo

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ClearLOGO issues0