movie details wrong, but i fixed it, but still wrong in xbmc! how to fix?
Question 
ok

I scrapped my media with EMM, and sometimes some movies get wrong movie details..

so in xbmc its there, but with the wrong data.

so i fixed the movie in EMM, with it's correct data, however, when i run xbmc, since this movie was already added with the wrong data, it's still showing with the wrong movie details.

so how to make xbmc update these movies that i corrected? is there an automated way?
Hello,

You can do a couple things. Since you have scraped your movie with EMM, I assume that you have an nfo file? If so, you can call up the context menu on the movie and either A.) do a refresh of the movie and refresh locally or B.) delete the movie from the library and then do a library update. Either option should fix your erroneous data within XBMC. Alternatively, you could use XWMM to directly change the database information for your movie(s).

Mark
HiSoC8Y Wrote:ok

I scrapped my media with EMM, and sometimes some movies get wrong movie details..

so in xbmc its there, but with the wrong data.

so i fixed the movie in EMM, with it's correct data, however, when i run xbmc, since this movie was already added with the wrong data, it's still showing with the wrong movie details.

so how to make xbmc update these movies that i corrected? is there an automated way?

If you bring up the info on this movie inside XBMC you should click Refresh and then when it asks if you would like ignore local details and go on the internet click no, this should scrape the new info from your EMM... in theory that is Big Grin
great, thanks guys.

but when I have a collection of 3000+ movies, and many wrong movies, it will be difficult to go movie by movie.

isn't there an automated way, on starting XBMC, for it to look for the nfo's that changed since last run?
In the case of doing all of your movies what you need to do is to go into XBMC where you selected your video directories and set the content. This time however you need to set content to nothing then reset the content to movies. This will retrigger XBMC to rescan your entire movie collection.

Mark

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
movie details wrong, but i fixed it, but still wrong in xbmc! how to fix?0